Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Overview: The leading tool for the professional surveyor offering the best accuracy and extensive functionality that no other app can
Only in Pro:
*** Export data in the standard of GIS Shape files (.shp)
*** Import file
- Import points from file in WGS84 format or CRS of your choice.
- Import points from text files (.txt, .csv) or Shape files (.shp)
*** 3D Terrain modeling & contours
- Collect terrain data.
- Create a 3D terrain model.
- Create contours.
- Show on map.
- Load, save, export 3D terrain model and contours.
*** Route tracking
- Track your route.
- Process route
- Get statistics.
- Show on map.
- Load, save, export route.
*** Real time map projection while surveying
*** Survey on map.
- Complete a survey without even going to the field.
- Insert, modify or delete points directly on the map.
- Correct or make additions to an existing survey.
*** Group points
- Divide your list of points in groups.
- Filter list of points view, by naming groups.
- Export list of points with group division or filtering.
- Select the contents of the exported lists of points.
*** Device Elevation
*** Auto survey mode
*** Area, Perimeter, Number of vertices of polygon
*** Manually edit coordinates of a point.
- Key in the new coordinates of a point.
- Reposition a point on the map using drag & drop or edit mode.
*** Swipe from left to view satellites while surveying.
*** View GNSS satellites in Augmented Reality.
*** Full functionality even without internet connection.
*** Maps v2.
*** Increased accuracy.
Plus the well known features of Mobile Topographer Free:
*** Increase GPS accuracy using:
- Weighted averaging (on every axis).
- Map calibration.
- Device calibration on map, or on a know point.
*** Display and convert GPS geodetic to cartesian EN coordinates and back:
- Europe ETRS89/UTMZ28-38.
- Hellas HGRS 87 (GGRS87 - EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87).
- Hellas HGRS 87 (HEPOS).
- Hellas HTRS07/TM07.
- Morocco Merchich CS.
- SPCS83 (124 zones) USA.
- Brazil & Central and South America SIRGAS 2000.
- Brazil SAD69/UTM Z18-25 & SAD69(96)/UTM Z18-25.
- Australia MGA94 (GDA94) & AMG66 (AGD66) National, A.C.T., Northern Territory, NSW & Victoria, Tasmania & AMG84 (AGD84).
- Italy Monte Mario West Zone 1 Peninsular, West Zone 1 Sardinia, East Zone 2 Peninsular, East Zone 2 Sicily.
- Spain ED50/UTMZ29-30 NW, ED50/UTMZ29-31 ML, ED50/UTMZ31 BA.
- Uk's OSTN02/OSGM02.
- Turkey ED
50/Gauss-Kruger 3° Z9-15 & ITRF96 & ED50/UTMZ35-38.
- Argentina POSGAR 94 & POSGAR 2007.
- India Kalianpur 1975 ZI - ZIV.
- Central and South American SIRGAS 2000.
- France RGF93/CC42-50 Auto & manual.
- Canada CSRS (19 systems).
- Carthage of Tunisia.
and many more... ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )
*** Multiple units support:
- International feet,
- US survey feet.
*** Convert from geodetic to cartesian coordinates and back:
- Support for device measured points, or
- Manually input of geodetic or cartesian coords.
*** Drive me:
- Key in coordinates of the target point in either geodetic or cartesian format, or select a point from the list and follow the pointer.
- Compass indicating both magnetic and true North.
*** Project on Map:
- Project individual points on any map application.
- Project list of points, and the defined polygon, on embedded Google maps.