FORScan Lite v1.1.4 (Paid version) Requirements: 4.0 and up Overview: FORScan Lite application was developed specially for a computer diagnostic of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
FORScan Lite application was developed specially for a computer diagnostic of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- ELM327 or compatible OBDII adapter with Bluetooth or WiFi interface.
- Vehicles other than Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury are not supported
- Application may not work with some ELM327 clones of poor quality. Please use free demo version FORScan Demo to make sure there are no compatibility problems.
Recommended adapter: OBDLink MX
- Analyzing an on-board network configuration of the connected vehicle
- Read and reset diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) for all modules
- Read sensors and other data (PIDs) from all modules
Please use free demo version FORScan Demo before purchasing, to make sure there are no compatibility problems
Migration to kernel v2.2.11, including:
- Vehicle database update
- Performance and stability fixes and improvements
- Removed PID duplicates
Thanks, but please post GPS related applications only.
sent with my phone
You have to navigate to get to the good.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Password for my files: gpspower.net Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me. Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600