Full Screen Maps v2.09
of January 18 2015
Show and edit maps based on Google Maps data in full screen mode or in immersive mode (when supported) without any object to interfere
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, circles and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
- easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
- address search function
- support all the gesture from google maps
- from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map mode: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
- options to enabled compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
- one touch to enter / leave fullscreen mode
- support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices
- 4 languages available: english, spanish, french, portuguese
- bugs fixed
- when select an item the others exit edit mode
- translation improved
- The left navigation drawer has moved to the right
- The left navigation drawer shows now a list of maps that you can save. Long press one if you want to rename or delete
- New settings screen: you can backup data to the internal storage or the google drive
download:This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
Please Login or Register to see the links