Maps to Sygic v9.0 Requirements: Android 2.2 and up Overview: This application lets you send Google Maps™ search results, favorite places and other POI's to Sygic™ with a single click.
This application lets you send Google Maps™ search results, favorite places and other POI's to Sygic™ with a single click.
This means that you can now search the place you want to go using Google Maps™, and navigate to that location using Sygic™.
Note: this is not a standalone navigation app, It's a bridge between Google Maps and Sygic. You must have Internet access
and the latest Sygic (Aura v12 and higher) installed on your mobile device in order to use this app.
HOW TO USE
1) Tap on any place mark or search result in the Google Maps™ app and open place details.
2) Select "Share" and tap on "Maps to Sygic".
3)Before navigation, always check if the destination is correctly set and the route is calculated accordingly.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- This application requires Sygic™ Aura v12+ and a fairly recent version of Google Maps™ to be installed on your
mobile device. Not compatible with older versions.
- This app doesn't work off-line; an Internet connection is required.
- Accuracy of the destination point may be off to a certain degree.
REFUND POLICY AND WARRANTY TERMS
- If you are not satisfied, please uninstall the app within 15 minutes of the initial download in order to receive a
full refund automatically.
- You can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please send us an email containing the order number
and a brief explanation.
- This app relies on third-party web services by Google. Although it's very unlikely that these cloud services will
become unavailable and the app will stop working, if it does, you're eligible for a full refund if you have purchased
the app within the last 60 days.
- This app produces very accurate results; however, we cannot guarantee accuracy for all conversions. You are responsible
for checking if the location has been transferred correctly. Simply put, do not hit the road without checking the accuracy of the location first.
- Internet Access: In order to save battery and data, the processing required to extract coordinate information
is done in the cloud. Remember, neither your location nor any other identifying information is ever sent outside your
device. Currently, less than a few kilobytes is required for each conversion.
- Network Status: Required to check if you are connected to the Internet.
Google Maps™ and Sygic™ are trademarks of their respective owners. This app is not affiliated with either of these companies.
- Faster conversion.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Eye candy!
- Directly start Sygic in driving or walking mode.
- Added support for sharing locations from Yandex, Nokia Here, Maps.me,
Booking.com and a few other map providers.