Track workouts--runs, walks, bike rides--on maps. See 25+ fitness stats.
Reach your fitness goals faster with AllSport GPS PRO.
Track workouts--runs, walks, bike rides and other sports--on a map. View 25 heart-pounding stats as you sweat: time, speed, calories, distance. Privately store and analyze training sessions at allsportgps.com. Find places to train and share your weight loss workouts with our fitness community and on Facebook.
AllSport GPS PRO uses the GPS in your Android phone. No cell or data signals are required to see where, how far, how fast, or how many calories you burned.
With AllSport GPS PRO on Android, you can:
• Track bicycle rides, runs, walks, skiing, and other workouts. AllSport GPS works for single sport or multi-sport athletes training for a triathlon.
• View your progress and exact location on street, aerial, and topographical maps. Preload free offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your SD card so you can view maps in remote areas on mountain bike rides, trail runs, road bike routes, etc.
• Shoot video and photos. Collect memories as you go. Save videos to your YouTube account too.
• Check five-day weather reports. See today's temperature, heat index, humidity, and wind speed.
• Use it as a personal coach to train for 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon races. Keep track of your charity workouts like Susan G. Komen walking and running events and MS 150 cycling events.
• Use AllSport GPS as a personal coach and weight loss trainer to build muscles, burn fat, and watch your calorie counter graphs grow.
• Collect 25 on the go stats (time, speed, distance, pace) and boost your heart rate.
• View elevation and speed profiles.
• Share workouts and cardio training sessions on allsportgps.com, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Access editor-approved rides by Bicycling magazine and shared community trips.
• Plan future workouts routes using free web-based maps tools, including turn-by-turn cycling directions that avoid highways.
• Race against your previous workouts, beat friends, or other community members to better your personal records.
• Use built-in training programs on your phone
• Record lap times and create interval programs
• Store and backup unlimited workouts at allsportgps.com. Its FREE.
* Show icons in trip list for downloaded, synced, out-of-synced states.
* Show dates in the trip list.
* Stats options are sorted.
* Keep Follow Me mode on when the map view is touched.
* Messages will be working now.
* Fixed bug that showed wrong data when witching from week to month in the Stats view.
* Fixed a bug that caused trackpoint to have invalid timestamp on some phones.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You have to navigate to get to the good.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Password for my files: gpspower.net Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me. Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600