Mobile Maps Australia & New Zealand 8.0.2 iPhone iPad and iPod touch
► Coming soon: Real-time traffic saves you time and fuel and it lets you know what lies ahead.
Sygic Mobile Maps is the most complete turn-by-turn, voice guided navigation software for your iPhone.
All maps with you on your phone from Whereis.
Text-to-speech tells you the name of the next street so you can fully focus on the road.
Speed camera crowd-sourcing protects your wallet.
Warnings on speed limits and railway crossings care for the safety of you and others.
Signposts help you to head in the right direction.
Lane assistant informs you about the correct lane to be in.
Automatically adapts to horizontal or vertical view.
Automatically or manually adjustable color schemes for day and night use.
User interface and voice guide speak your native language.
Pinch-to-zoom the map, scroll naturally through menus and use iPhone-like keyboard.
Control music and radio while navigating.
Search for millions of restaurants and other points of interest, with an option to call in, find parking and navigate to.
Design your trip with multi-stop route planning before you head out.
See the summary of your trip before you set off.
Avoid a roadblock with a single click.
Save and organize favorites according to your needs.
Customize what you want to see on the navigation screen.
The application does not require Internet connection to operate. However, Internet connection adds a lot of value to the application by enabling the user to report speed traps and incidents to the community and also to receive real-time updates of recently reported traps and incidents.
We are very focused on implementing your suggestions. However, iTunes reviews are unfortunately in most cases too short on information for us to be able to take any action. Please use the feedback form on sygic.com/iphone to report issues or suggest features. We may get back to you and ask for more details regarding your request. Thank you for contributing to Mobile Maps.
Have a look at youtube.com/sygic
Follow us on twitter.com/SygicOfficial
Contact us at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sygic Mobile Maps is the most complete turn-by-turn voice guided navigation application.
Sygic. We listen.
What's new in Version 8.0.2
- New roads are now enabled for navigation.
- Text-to-speech voice will tell you to cross a roundabout, not a traffic circle.
- At roundabout, text-to-speech voice will just tell you which exit to take and it will stop confusing you how to do it.
- Storing actual position into History is made simple. Just tap the navigation screen and hit Memorize position.
- The order of buttons is improved. It will take fewer clicks to get to buttons like History, Home, Favorite, Cancel Route and other.
- Improved location display with turn instructions coming on time.
- Speed cameras are not listed among points of interest anymore in multiple separate categories. Instead, speed cameras will have its own notification symbol well distinguished from point of interest display. Please notice: due to the iPhone design, we canít delete the existing speed cameras. Please tap the screen, go to Manage POI, then Delete POI category and delete them manually. By doing so, speed cameras will not be duplicated on the map. Thank you.
- Fixed automatic day and night color switching issue.
- Fixed application crashes when selecting text-to-speech voice.
You can report speed cameras or road incidents either by using anonymous account or you can register on policetraps.com. Reporting under your own account will enable you to adjust location of the trap you reported, specify its exact category and vote for traps reported by other users. In short future, we will add karma to your account. Your karma will grow the more traps you report and the more other users will positively vote for the traps you reported. This way the community will be able to distinguish good contributors and in return, good contributors will have stronger impact.
Please visit sygic.com/iphone and sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with information on updates and further product improvements we work on.
We are very focused on implementing your suggestions. Unfortunately, iTunes reviews are in most cases too short on information for us to be able to take any action. Please use the feedback form on sygic.com/iphone to report issues or suggest features. We may get back to you and ask for more details regarding your request. Thank you for contributing to Mobile Maps.
Sygic. We listen.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]