[iPhone] Magellan RoadMate 2010 North America v1.2 by adilhussainhass
Magellan RoadMate 2010 North America
Size: 1.36 GB
Transform your iPhone® or iPod touch 2G into a GPS navigator with the built-in GPS receiver in Magellan’s Premium Car Kit.
With Magellan’s Premium Car Kit with built-in GPS receiver (sold separately), transform your iPhone and even iPod touch into turn-by-turn GPS navigator with spoken street names. The Magellan RoadMate App uses the same easy-to-use interface as our dedicated personal navigation devices. Best of all, the App is a one-time purchase with no subscription or monthly fees.
1. “Perhaps my favorite feature is the “One Touch” feature of this app. Touching the “One Touch” button in the bottom right corner will bring up a variety of options that you can perform in just one touch.” – AppShouter
2. Users of iPhones, of course, never lack for navigation options... One good alternative is the Magellan RoadMate, from the company that specializes in hand-held GPS devices. It costs $80, but for that price you get perpetual software updates and a very refined service. – The New York Times
3. The Magellan has all the abilities you would expect from a GPS device — turn-by-turn, spoken street names and music control along with a noise canceling speakerphone and access to your iPhone’s contacts for quick address lookup. It looks like a solid application, and the choice between this and TomTom’s offering will come down to preference rather than quality. -- Wired
•OneTouch Favorites Menu
The award-winning OneTouch favorites menu lets you bookmark your favorite places and searches so you can easily find them.
• Spoken Street Name Guidance
Navigate confidently with spoken street names and directions at each turn, so you can keep your eyes on the road.
• Highway Lane Assist
Realistic highway signs guide you into the correct lane when approaching interchanges and exits.
• 3D Landmarks
Incredible 3D images of key landmarks show you the way with stunning visual cues.
• Address Book Integration
Easily navigate to contacts saved in your iPhone address book.
• In-App Music Control
Take advantage of seamless iPod integration. Navigate while listening to your music.
• Find Your Car
Automatically saves your parking location so you can easily find your way back to your car.
• Pedestrian Mode
With pedestrian mode you can quickly find and walk to a destination near your current location.
• QuickSpell Address Entry
Our highly-acclaimed QuickSpell® with SmartCity Search allows you to quickly enter addresses into the oversized keyboard, making entry quick and error free.
Includes latest maps by NAVTEQ
• United States, Puerto Rico
• Application and Voice Guidance: English, French, Spanish
• Spoken Street Names (TTS): English, French
Visit [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to see a complete feature list, download the user manual, view a collection of tutorials, a demo video, and more…….
Attention iPhone 3G Owners
2D map view mode is not recommended for use on the iPhone 3G. Owners of iPhone 3G should use 3D and 3D+ map view only.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]