VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers.
VesselFinder features include:
- Real time tracking of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple and Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at ht tp s://play.google. com/store/apps/details?id=com.astrapaging.vff
If you experience any problem with the App, please contact us at h ttp://w ww.vesselfinder.com/contact We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Download pro version: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You have to navigate to get to the good.
Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.