Marine Traffic displays near real-time positions of ships worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
[If you are only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on w w w.marinetraffic. com before purchasing the app]
• View VESSELS ON THE MAP, search for vessels and ports and see what's near you!
• More than 80,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic
• View 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival
• Manage your list of vessels (MY FLEET), shared with the iOS app and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, ports and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
• Improved map zooming and handling
• Faster by using less bandwidth
• Various performance enhancements
★ Performance improvements to the new Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
mirror [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
but it's old [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You have to navigate to get to the good.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Password for my files: gpspower.net Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me. Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600