Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Polska
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi,

    If you see this screen, you successfull connected to application . Application search all unread sms. Please tell me, which smartphone you use and which Android version you have. For me work perfect. Screen should be refresh about 5 seconds. Try refresh screen manualy. Maybe problem is with browser and JavaScript support. Sory for bad English.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markerwapk View Post
    Hi,

    If you see this screen, you successfull connected to application . Application search all unread sms. Please tell me, which smartphone you use and which Android version you have. For me work perfect. Screen should be refresh about 5 seconds. Try refresh screen manualy. Maybe problem is with browser and JavaScript support. Sory for bad English.
    I am use Honor 3C. Android ver.4.4.2. It will be good, if some body will unlock browser to view during drive like in Škoda. Škoda has an update, where they move speed to 250km/h and you can watch videos when you drive.
    Maybe later, by this app will be working another notifications (messenger, lost calls, whats up) like on smartwatch, where is a lot of notifications?

  4. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Polska
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krajvasek View Post
    I am use Honor 3C. Android ver.4.4.2. It will be good, if some body will unlock browser to view during drive like in Škoda. Škoda has an update, where they move speed to 250km/h and you can watch videos when you drive.
    Maybe later, by this app will be working another notifications (messenger, lost calls, whats up) like on smartwatch, where is a lot of notifications?
    Does application work now? Did you try refresh screen manually after received messages? I can show more notifications but without browser during drive, this is uncomfortable.

  5. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Tryed to use it but i can't. Already passed the first screen where it says to connect Bluetooth but later what should i do? Where do i use that ip number? Because smeg says i'm not connected.
    I'm using Huawei p8 lite Android 6.
    Thanks

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Polska
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deeppurple View Post
    Tryed to use it but i can't. Already passed the first screen where it says to connect Bluetooth but later what should i do? Where do i use that ip number? Because smeg says i'm not connected.
    I'm using Huawei p8 lite Android 6.
    Thanks
    1. Check if you phone have enable tethering internet by bluetooth
    2. Go to telephone settings in your car, go to list with telephones, click search(magnifier) icon on right site and choose internet profile.
    3. Go to browser in your car and type your IP and port. I don't know your IP

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks, will try again

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.