Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 543

Thread: Firmwares Smeg+

  1. #341
    Moderator

    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucyson View Post
    Hi, a friend of mine did the update on its 308 T9 + Smeg of firmware 5.2.a.?.
    to 5.4.B.R8. but is not sure. He can not see it because during the installation process did not continue the update, now only comes out the logo of Peugeot.
    He also did what you mentioned before disconnecting the batterie but this does not help, there is someone who may provide a solution?

    The Peugeot came on 09/2014

    Thanks luc
    Hello,

    Did you have tryed to install again firmware 5.4.B.R8 ?

    @ erdemcizmeci : I don't have solutions for you, sorry.
    Go to see your dealer or a friend with an electronic suitcase, maybe a solution with her ?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #342
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bricoman View Post
    Hello,

    Did you have tryed to install again firmware 5.4.B.R8 ?

    @ erdemcizmeci : I don't have solutions for you, sorry.
    Go to see your dealer or a friend with an electronic suitcase, maybe a solution with her ?
    yes has tried without success, his system recognizes the USB stick anymore,
    thanks greetz luc

  4. #343
    Moderator

    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    243

    Default

    Hello,

    The problem of a failed update with impatience and lack of rigor.
    Not easy after repairing the GPS with a new test.
    Remains the garage that can certainly do something.

  5. #344
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi, I have a Picasso 2 with SMEG+ and just downloaded the latest version. is there a place with instructions on how to execute the upgrade? Also, understand that carplay is not coming to the smeg+. Is there a possibility to replace the iv1 with an IV2?
    Thanks!

  6. #345
    Moderator

    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arielev View Post
    Hi, I have a Picasso 2 with SMEG+ and just downloaded the latest version. is there a place with instructions on how to execute the upgrade? Also, understand that carplay is not coming to the smeg+. Is there a possibility to replace the iv1 with an IV2?
    Thanks!
    Hello,

    Just put the files on the USB stick and plug into the car.
    You will not carplay with this hardware version, you need another device.

  7. #346
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bricoman View Post
    Hello,

    Just put the files on the USB stick and plug into the car.
    You will not carplay with this hardware version, you need another device.
    Thanks for the response. I tried to update but the system tells me only "failure in reading music file". maybe my version is too old and I need to first upgrade into an older version before moving to the latest?
    I have to admit that as much as i like our Picasso, the slowness and the lack of responsiveness of the system is irritating.

  8. #347
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i just checked and I have SMEG 5.2.A.R9
    What are my upgrade possibilities?

  9. #348
    Member Valuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    53
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Firmware 5.2.A.R9 is SMEG+

    You can upgrade 5.4.B.R8

    I upgrade from 5.1.F.R4 to 5.4.B.R8, works fine.
    5.4.B.R8 is the best firmware.

    Valuca...
    SMEG+ 208 /*\ J5 Metal /*\ TT XXL540.S 5" /*\ MD-595GBX 5" Tablet /*\ 4R MTC4553 5" Tablet

  10. #349
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Magyarország
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello!
    I have 5.2.A.R9 in my car. I have downloaded the firmware 5.4.B.R8 and check the content. It has a lot of GPS specific files, however I bought my car without GPS. Will the flashing process check it and avoid flashing those files, or what will happen? I doubt I will receive GPS ability with this update and I fear that that storage might not be sufficient for this update.
    Thank you for your answer.

  11. #350
    Moderator

    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molnaratt View Post
    Hello!
    I have 5.2.A.R9 in my car. I have downloaded the firmware 5.4.B.R8 and check the content. It has a lot of GPS specific files, however I bought my car without GPS. Will the flashing process check it and avoid flashing those files, or what will happen? I doubt I will receive GPS ability with this update and I fear that that storage might not be sufficient for this update.
    Thank you for your answer.
    Hello,

    This update does not give the option GPS in your car,the motherboard hardware is different.
    You must leave your radio like that without really knowing if it's useful.

 

 
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.