Citroën MYWAY RNEG / MODIFIED Peugeout WipNav 2015-1
RNEG Maps / MyWay / WipNav 2015-1
2015-1 maps for RNEG / MyWay browser. Continue with the same protection system as above, so a copy "as is" original card will not work in versions higher than the 20.16 browser. Able to download the version that is already modified and proven performance in all browser versions , including the latest, 50.03 .
1) need a greeting card at least 16gb . Even if there is no 8gb card with some more space to fit . In any case it is advisable for the 16gb so we have room to spare for next versions. If you are going to buy , it better be in class 10 being the fastest , but also a slower work , although you may notéis more pulls the scroll maps.
2) Download all the files in a pack . You can download them one by one. If you have premium accounts Uploaded.to go down faster and you can download several at once . If not, wait between download and download , or only one at a loss . You can use the jdownloader program because you will automatically download them all (always with the aforementioned limitations) and even I decompress the folder that you indiquéis .
3) Create a temporary folder on the computer hard drive and unzip all the files on it ( if you've used jdownloader and surely have unzipped ) . Do not unzip all files . Suffice it to unzip the file first and decompressor automatically gets the other files until finished.
3) I you will find a folder named "database" in that temporary folder on your hard disk. you must copy the entire folder with all its contents to the SD card. You can do it with " copy and paste " or by dragging with the mouse.
I remind you that the most common problem is usually that the browser does not recognize the SD card. In that case, you only have to remove it again , wait a few seconds and re-enter , and must recognize smoothly. If it still does not recognize it is a matter of repeating the process several times that eventually just taking the trouble .
MyWay WipNav RNEG 2015-1 maps Europe + Morocco for all firmware (download)
This newly updated HERE map of Europe/Morocco for your Citroën MyWay (RNEG) navigation system covers millions of square kilometers and many points of interest in the following countries: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy , Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (F.Y.R.O.M), Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain , Sweden, Switzerland , Ukraine, United Kingdom .
In this new Citroën map update more than 14,653 roundabouts, 279,330 street names, 11,247 one way streets and 76,507 turn restrictions have been added or amended.
In addition to precise routes, these clear, rich maps feature many POIs: golf courses, theatres, hotels, car parks and much more making this latest edition of Citroën digital map the perfect guide to motoring through Europe/Morocco.
This HERE map is compatible with the following Citroën Sat Nav: MyWay (RNEG)
Please Login or Register to see the links
Software RNEG Citroën MYWAY / Peugeout WipNav
RNEG 50.03 R50B
Various bug operation :
Please Login or Register to see the links
• Restarting the beginning of a random calculations in breadcrumb
• Several bugs in Bluetooth ( Incompatibility with some phones, Bluetooth pairing loss at the beginning of a phone call, poor sound quality )
• The "unknown" message appears instead of the name of the caller when a call is received
• Incorrect calculation of radar speed for vehicles with unit speed in miles
• (on Latin America) Navigation ( RNEG ) restarts to activate the "Demo Mode" navigation
• In navigation mode : Cursor frozen in GPS mapping . GPS setting cursor in relation to the actual vehicle position
• Estimated time of arrival or underestimated during guidance
• Random loss of audio settings after starting the engine
• Loss of random sound after starting engine
• defective sound audio speakers after starting the vehicle
Random • Yellowing of multifunction display
• Loss of time and random altitude
• Call History not visible in the multifunction display
RNEG latest version R50B 50.03
Click Browser software update :
First remember that the software is the same for Peugeot and Citroën. The car recognizes the browser and displays the logo of one or another brand . You can go to any version other than either a higher or lower version .
1) Unzip the file with the software to a folder on your hard disk.
2) Copy the CD contents to an empty SD card. While empty , whatever. The card then obviously be reusable for something else, because once the process made ??the card does not help us at all , unlike card maps have to be entered in the browser to work mandatory .
3) IMPORTANT : Start the car . With the browser on, Insert the card in the browser. Asks you if you want to upgrade the software message appears. Press the button on the browser to accept the command .
The process takes about 20 min . We must have started at all times so that no mode energy saving car. You will find that the process is indicating two percentages: At the top of the percentage remaining copy of each file , and under the overall percentage of the process indicated . At the end of the process the browser restarts. A message indicating that the process was successful appears. Sorry REMOVE THE CARD with the software, and press OK . If we do not remove the card may again ask if you want to update and press OK inadvertently back again , which starts the process again and CAN NOT STOP . To me the first time you update I did not realize the detail and went back to push the button ... and back to wait another 20 minutes as mo can not stop the process to avoid problems. It is best when the message that the process has completed BEFORE PRESS OK appears, withdraw the card with the update software .
Therefore it is advisable to reset the browser using the parameters corresponding menu option. If you observe any hits or something wrong with the operation, it is best to do a total reset. This will have to remove the battery clip a few minutes and then back on to reset it.
Remembrance for those who do not know how to do to install the radar:
1) Download the file to your PC. In the SD card You will find that there is 1 folder called "database".
2) Copiais downloaded files within "database" on the SD card, overwriting if the files already exist.
For the system to "advise" the radar (if already configured before, no need to change anything):
1) Press NAV button, then go to "Menu Navigation", then "Settings" and then "Configure risk areas"
2) found three of these options:
Enable risk areas, Beep Sound and Visual Warning
Activate the 3 options and ready.
For safety, it is recommended that a copy of the SD card charging before touching or changing anything.
You enjoy them and to caution