I think so, I could be wrong, but I have often seen this problem.
Every CD I use are burned with UltraISO Premium Edition, never problems.
With USB stick, there is no problem reading if there are the right files in it.
Success is waiting for you.
Try with Nero :
Mount image with DAEMON Tools then burn with the following settings :
- Select CD-ROM (ISO)
- Check : No Multisession
- Tab : New - Copy files from the virtual disk and then "F7"
- Data Mode : Mode 2 / XA
- File System ISO 9660 + Joliet
- Length of the file name: Max. 31 characters (Level 2)
- Set of characters : ISO 9660
- Burn : Select "Write" and "Finalize Disc"
- Writing Speed : Lowest and start burning.
Try with MagicISO :
- Insert a blank CD into your drive.
- Select "Tools" then "Burn CD / DVD with ISO ...
- Select the ISO file to burn.
- In "CD / DVD Writing Speed" set the lowest speed.
- Then "Format" Mode 2 / XA.
- Select "Finalize CD"
- Click "Burn it!"
Try also with WinISO, a good burn software.