Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 304
  1. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello Bricoman,

    Do i have too update it one after the other or can i update it directliy RNEG 2.20 to the latest one ?
    Do you know the the changes that it brings too my nav system?
    Do you sugest too update it first the update the maps or does it not mather?

    Sorry for the many questions i just wanna be shore i do no mistake my friend.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #132
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bordeaux
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Everything work great. Thanks again Bricoman, you've been very helpful.

  4. #133
    Moderator

    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoSousa View Post
    Hello Bricoman,

    Do i have too update it one after the other or can i update it directliy RNEG 2.20 to the latest one ?
    Do you know the the changes that it brings too my nav system?
    Do you sugest too update it first the update the maps or does it not mather?

    Sorry for the many questions i just wanna be shore i do no mistake my friend.
    Hello,

    You can start by updating maps 2016.1, no risk.
    No idea of the corrections made by the new firmware, it is difficult to know, but they are necessary in most cases.
    Some are directly from 2.21 to 2.86, possible as written on the original CD, but by step is better.
    Read the post concerned for the successful manipulation
    Often the GPS is down because of the impatience and lack of rigor.

    I've the same unit WIPNav+, 2.86 FW, maps 2016.1, ZAR files (03/2016).
    All forum files work perfectly.

  5. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hey Bricoman my friend,

    I updated my maps it was easy i had too use the RT6 Activator too creat the license file and it worked fine.

    Now i was trying too update the firmware to the first one here posted version 2.21, i extracted the files to a 4GB usb plug it to my car, engine running of course , the car searcht the media for about 1 or 2 minutes then a messaged apeart saying update files currupted or incomplete, so i formated the usb drive, extracted the files again and try it again, but messaged apeart once again saying update files currupted or incomplete.

    Do you know what could be wrong? Can you help?

  6. #135
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've the WIPNav+ (RT6) with 2.80 FW (2011, 508SW GT).

    I updated my maps it was easy i had too use the RT6 Activator but this year I get the error message "SECURITY BREACH".
    Update to maps 2016.1
    So the Methode with RT6 Activation map and the Java generator don't work!

    I must use the "MiraScript 1.04" and set DRM=0.

    Now work the update perfectly.


    Thanks

  7. #136
    Moderator

    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoSousa View Post
    Hey Bricoman my friend,

    I updated my maps it was easy i had too use the RT6 Activator too creat the license file and it worked fine.

    Now i was trying too update the firmware to the first one here posted version 2.21, i extracted the files to a 4GB usb plug it to my car, engine running of course , the car searcht the media for about 1 or 2 minutes then a messaged apeart saying update files currupted or incomplete, so i formated the usb drive, extracted the files again and try it again, but messaged apeart once again saying update files currupted or incomplete.

    Do you know what could be wrong? Can you help?
    Hello,

    Try another one like latest 2.86, but you will be maybe forced to go to see your dealer, "echo problem" with Bluetooth smartphone ?
    Don't forget to save "Licence file".

  8. #137
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bricoman View Post
    Hello,

    Try another one like latest 2.86, but you will be maybe forced to go to see your dealer, "echo problem" with Bluetooth smartphone ?
    Don't forget to save "Licence file".
    Hi,

    I maneged too solve the problem, instead of a quick formated the usb i did a normal formate and then the firmaware updated without problems and worckt fine.
    I am now running 2.21 firmware and will update the next soon i will post how its going and giving some info.

    Thanks

  9. #138
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i guys i own a pug 508 sw from 2012 with RNEG 2.37.A.2 firmware, should i update to latest firm at once?

    witch maps should i use to update it and will i need to activate the maps or not?

    thaks

  10. #139
    Moderator

    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    243

    Default

    Hello,

    You should try to update the latest mapping directly, the unit is perhaps not yet locked by updating the firmware ?
    You can update to the latest FW 2.86 Your RT6, this version works perfectly on Peugeot vehicles.
    There are sometimes problems on CitroŽn vehicles ?

  11. #140
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    france
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thank you.

    Can you please confirm us the size of the unpacked files for each firmware.

    to be sure of the integrity of the files before attempt tu upgrade.

    ex: 2.77= xxxmb on the disk and xx files

    Thank you in advance.

 

 
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.