Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thx..will try to load on my wince

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Help me I want to thailand map (th)

  4. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    nice share bro i try to install on my dynavin e46 i will make a review if is done

  5. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My COM is 1, Bout is 4800 and my RAM is only 64MB. Am I able to use this version?
    Thanks.

  6. #15
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SEA region
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derric View Post
    My COM is 1, Bout is 4800 and my RAM is only 64MB. Am I able to use this version?
    Thanks.
    X8 Com1 4800

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi Airionfoo,

    i get error when start the gps application. Is it related to my low RAM 64MB?
    Or can you provide me the link for full set?
    Thanks.

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    May i know what is the com means ? Sorry for this silly question...new here

  9. #18
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SEA region
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derric View Post
    hi Airionfoo,

    i get error when start the gps application. Is it related to my low RAM 64MB?
    Or can you provide me the link for full set?
    Thanks.
    Most probably your processor is not supported.
    This version runs on WinCE6 with 128 ram as mentioned.

  10. #19
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SEA region
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojojojo View Post
    May i know what is the com means ? Sorry for this silly question...new here
    The working comport number for device to receive GPS signals

  11. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airionfoo View Post
    Most probably your processor is not supported.
    This version runs on WinCE6 with 128 ram as mentioned.

    Hi,

    Any suggestion for 64RAM version?
    Thanks.

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.