still having the same problem.
1. Replace the map header (*.hdr) using mfm map header as it was meant for iphone
- after replacing map header, the splash screen for x5 shows up then disappears or program exits.
- but when no mapheader replacement are used, will be ok until i press on the navi button which will give me the same .exe error but the correct map is being shown
2. Another link - different released date - try before you change header
- tried this, no errors but no map details are being shown.
i was able to run this setup using malaysia map i posted on the previous, without any errors its just than the incorrect map is being shown
ill try to look for another map set again. or do i just need to rename all the r21 file names? or is there any other maps that i can use? the maps that i notice which were working are the mlm maps
thanks for the help airionfee
Last edited by m213k; 28th June 2011 at 08:57 AM.
after renaming the files still not working, poi search cant be done aswell.
poi search for the iphone map works. ill try to continue from there
should i use the r21 maps?
Last edited by m213k; 28th June 2011 at 07:37 AM.
The software link is dead. I need Hong Kong map.
Link updated post #1
hi airionfee after a long while and several attempts of combining map files its now ok
thanks!!!! just need to ask why it appears that when road search is used, after typing 1 character on the address box. all the letters appear to be disabled so road search cant be used,
any idea on which file needs to be replaced? is it the poi or dbz file?