Navigon 8 Skins can be changed...
1. unpack MobileNavigator_Skin.nfs the nfsExtractor
2. Unpack the Bitmaps_480x272.kbi the KBI_Extractor
This creates a new folder with the bitmap (PNX format)
Here we come to the case Knaktus of misery. If you have the images not edited but has this easy again packed with the KBI Compressor was the Bitmaps_480x272.kbi greater than originally.
The attempt to organize something with this KBi went into the pants. Navi stopped going.
Solution is relatively simple
The files ag.pnx and img destflag.pnx make here the problems. When packing the KBI is manipulated the img-destflag.pnx. From the finish flag is a picture of one of Navigon gentlemen (just the image from the ag.pnx).
Here is what needs to be done
4. File ag.pnx Clear
5. img-destflag.pnx copy and rename in ag.pnx
So the 6 PNX PNX with the converter to PNG make (Please make sure that the ag.png really a destination flag shows)
7. Edit the pictures (started with the 2D Cars)
8. PNG Converter -> pictures again as PNX
9. use KBI Compressor (bitmap Ornder should be only the PNG)
10. nfsExtractor for packing use (create nfs) here first delete the Bitmaps_480x272.kbi and delete the New_Bitmaps_480x272.kbi in Bitmaps_480x272.kbi
11. New nfs called new_MobileNavigator_Skin.nfs this in the Navigon directory and rename (the old secure ago)
12. broad smile when you see that it worked ;-)
Important!! Without Java the nfs Extractor does not V0.8!
Navigon 8 Skin Tools
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by NavigonFan; 30th August 2016 at 10:57 AM.