Google translation with German Language
Instructions for changing the radar symbols is required:
- Tool nfsExtractor (need Java)
- the file POIWARNER_EU.nfs
- three new radars symbols as *.png files
1. Now click on "Extract NFS file" and in to themselves there pull to the following window the date POIWARNER_EU.nfs choose.
2. Now some patience, file becomes entpackt and one has afterwards a folder POIWARNER_EU.nfs.dir with these contents.
Now own pictures instead of the originals insert en as the next one clicks with nfsExtractor on " Create file NFS “ and in itself on it opening window then them 000_baseElement.txt select it becomes one new_POIWARNER_EU.nfs
KlingMeiDing and TheCh
Last edited by Brown Dog; 12th December 2014 at 11:45 AM.
I changed the link
I don't exactly understand if with this app i can convert a custom POI in a nfs format file and add it to Navigon.
I need to import a list of methane fill stations but until now there isn't a valid solution. I'm back to Sygic until i find a working procedure.
Can i create an ex-novo eg. METHANESTATIONS_EU.nfs?
Last edited by salsa; 9th September 2015 at 02:25 PM.