Comand APS Map DVD Europe 2012/2013 (V13.0) for E (W211), SL, SLK, Maybach | 3.9 Gb
V13.0 Map European DVD for W211 E (last E class), CLS, R171 SLK, Maybach. It is put into the navigation
DVD drive in the boot (trunk) of the car. It is not suitable for cars that have a CD that only covers one to three countries in the head unit (see our Navigation CD section) and not suitable for the latest MY2009 facelift cars that have a built in hard disk.
This disk has coverage for the following countries: UK (GB), A, AND, B, BG, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, FL, GB, GBZ, GR, H, HR, I, IRL, L, LT, LV, MC, N, NL, P, PL, RO, RSM, S, SK, SLO and V.
TMC coverage for UK (GB), A, B, CH, D, DK, E, F, GB, I, N, NL, S
V13.0 A211 827 42 65
Further details TBA
V12.0 A211 827 39 65
Further details TBA
V11.0 A211 827 33 65
• Updated navigation data and operating system software for the COMAND APS (NTG1) navigation unit
• The DVD is packed with navigation data for 34 European countries, with major and minor roads, towns, villages and plenty of points of interest:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Spain, Andorra, Gibraltar, Portugal, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Greece, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Croatia, Poland, Bulgaria and Romania.
• Points of Interest (POI)
• Almost 1.2 million key points of interest are featured on the DVD, including Filling stations, Car parks, Museums, Restaurants and Hospitals. There are around 175,000 more POIs here than on the previous version.
• 18,138 Restaurants and 15,249 Hotels have been added to the new 2010/2011 version. The navigation system can also, if required, show the user the quickest route to 2,679 Mercedes-Benz service outlets.
• Dynamic route guidance based on the latest traffic data (TMC/RDS): Using the data from the Traffic Message Channel, the navigation system takes into account the latest motorway traffic bulletins and automatically calculates diversions.
Details can be found in the appendix to this issue of the Telematics News.
• Road and house number coverage per country The option of being guided directly to the required house number has also been extended. There is, for the most part, full house number coverage in central and northern European countries, while coverage in France has been improved by 20% and in Croatia by 11%.
Further Changes in V11.0 over V10.0
• This navigation DVD features 92,020 towns and communities.
• Prime Coverage and Complete Coverage* have been significantly extended in the following countries:
• Croatia: +17%
• Version 2010/2011 covers the whole of Western Europe. The navigation data on the 2010/2011
version includes over 8.6 million kilometres of road.
• In Eastern Europe there is full coverage of the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Hungary,
Greece, Slovenia, Poland and the Baltic states.
ITIS v5.5 TMC tables for UK
V10.0 A211 827 24 65
Changes in V10.0 over V9.0:
The NTG1 COMAND APS DVD 2009/2010 contains 91,947 towns & communities and almost 8.6 million KM of road
Prime Coverage & Complete Coverage have been signficantly extended in: -
In Eastern Europe there is full coverage of the Baltic states, Greece, Poland, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia and the Czech Republic.
There are also significantly more points of interest on the DVD.
UK differences: The disk now has the ITIS and the Trafficmaster TMC tables for UK which should improve the traffic re-routing TMC functionality (ITIS v5.1 and TRAFFICMASTER v3.1) and now approx 100% of house number range coverage.