Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70
  1. #21
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by costas3850 View Post
    UX-utility ari_Screensaver + HUD for default Primo 2.4 from arimi @ Vamibg

    23mk0i1

    These are:
    - Saver function with HUD, which works night and day, and in the landscape, and portrait
    - Advanced radar,
    - Live voice radar, customizable through sys.txt, as in skins and mods GjAk GjAk_AriNe
    - Voice language is selected from the most ear-utility settings radars have a test button,
    - Live voice changing speed limits.
    Enable find in the advanced settings (in the flask).

    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Thanks to arimi !!!
    Hi Is it possible to get a version of this HUD for diMkaWA_aP114 skin?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #22
    Navigation software expert

    lolypop000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    2,925
    Rep Power
    848

    Default

    @De5i

    Add zip file in iGO/ux/ folder and you will have inextra settings Screen saver and inside HUD function.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #23
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    @De5i

    Add zip file in iGO/ux/ folder and you will have inextra settings Screen saver and inside HUD function.
    Thank you I got the HUD working but I have another problem. When I do that I get an extra menu appear on the screen, please see attached pictures detailing what I get.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Please advise how to get rid of this menu
    Last edited by De5i; 2nd January 2014 at 16:30. Reason: Got HUD working

  5. #24
    Master chopsticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    somewhere in between
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I have not noticed by now, but it seems that since the last two versions have one drawback. In fact it is not possible to enter a value for the User zoom settings, and other things, because there is no keyboard! See pictures below. As I tried different iGO versions, skins and have no branding.zip, and problem still exists - I guess that's the problem ux.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #25
    Navigation software expert

    lolypop000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    2,925
    Rep Power
    848

    Default

    @De5i

    Remove this zip that you have now from ux folder, arimi create ux that work with dimka skin.

    I hope that @costas3850 will post it today
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #26
    Navigation software expert

    lolypop000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    2,925
    Rep Power
    848

    Default

    @chopsticks

    Do you have in folder iGO folder ui_android?
    If you don't have, upload your language.zip that you use and we will try something
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #27
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    @De5i

    Remove this zip that you have now from ux folder, arimi create ux that work with dimka skin.

    I hope that @costas3850 will post it today
    Thanks for the reply, I have noticed the HUD displays information in km/h and meters can this be made to be mph and yards/feet as well. it does not seem to use the set regional settings to display this information.

  9. #28
    GPSPower Helper

    costas3850's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ro
    Age
    28
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    326

    Default

    ari Screensaver + HUD - 1 for default skin
    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Spoiler: screenshoots
    2jaiux4 2jaiux4


    UX-utility ari_Screensaver + HUD_for_Dimka for skin diMkaWA_aP114_ 2.4
    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Spoiler: screenshoots
    mt6xp5 eaiaub


    ari_Screensaver+HUD_zsiga68
    800_480, 1024_768, 1280_800
    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]




    De51, what is your resolution ?
    If you don't have 800_480 or 1024_768, you have to resize ( to your resolution ) from data.zip files :
    ui_android\1024_768\default_skincol_landscape + default_skincol_portrait
    or
    ui_android\800_480\default_skincol_landscape + default_skincol_portrait

    REBUILT LINK FOR DIMKA SKIN .
    Last edited by costas3850; 2nd January 2014 at 20:09.

  10. #29
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Blath
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by costas3850 View Post
    ari Screensaver + HUD - 1 for default skin
    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Spoiler: screenshoots
    2jaiux4 2jaiux4


    UX-utility ari_Screensaver + HUD_for_Dimka for skin diMkaWA_aP114_ 2.4
    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Spoiler: screenshoots
    mt6xp5 eaiaub


    ari_Screensaver+HUD_zsiga68
    800_480, 1024_768, 1280_800
    Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]




    De51, what is your resolution ?
    If you don't have 800_480 or 1024_768, you have to resize ( to your resolution ) from data.zip files :
    ui_android\1024_768\default_skincol_landscape + default_skincol_portrait
    or
    ui_android\800_480\default_skincol_landscape + default_skincol_portrait
    hi costas3850
    I have 800_480 resolution. Please can you check the dimka file name as this seems to be the same file name as the ari Screensaver + HUD file name.

  11. #30
    Master chopsticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    somewhere in between
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    @lolypop000

    Thank you for your response. Yes, I have that folder but, there I put loading and exit screens and keyboard.ini. Here the language is used - in the attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

 

 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.