My screen res and resolution
- Install Android Assistant. Free. Instructions:
nav_result ... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- Have installed iGO Primo .
- Note that after installing Primo, always run twice as it is from the second launch you actually see if there are problems or not.
-Lancer Android wizard, select the "Tools" tab at the top right and select Tools "System Info"
By switching to portrait and landscape, the tool will give you the correct values for your screen resolution.
In the example, the resolution is 800x1205 portrait
In the example, the resolution is 1280x736 landscape
Now that I know the right values, I just change sys.txt
driver = engine
screen_xy = "800_480: 800x1205 / 1280x736: fullscreen"
800_400 the value just after the first quote is the resolution of data & branding:
- If I use for example the skin with a 800 multi data 800, the value will 800_480
- If I use for example the skin with a 1280x800 1280x800 data, the value will 1280_800
Since the update to Android 4.2 on Nexus 7 tablet, Igo Primo with skin and data 1280x800.
screen_xy = "1280_800: 800x1205 / 1280x736: fullscreen" primo plant
screen_xy = "800_480: 800x1205 / 1280x736: fullscreen" works, although 800_480 is not good data / branding
so everyone can find it on the screen res and the string to be added as a sys.