Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    With this method, your .tex file will be an empty file, and the texture will be inside the .mdl file. So, you are not able to create a car with a colorful texture.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Master sernam22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    @ cacou13

    I can't download the 3D converter from your link

  4. #13
    Member @SLI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    burma
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Link works but program looks like a french version:
    download:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. #14
    Master sernam22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    I need the 3D object converter not the other program

  6. #15
    Important User

    maury22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    790
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    @ SERNAM

    Ciao !

    I think this is what you need ....:


    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

  7. #16
    GPSPower Helper

    cacou13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Isère-France
    Age
    49
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sernam22 View Post
    @ cacou13

    I can't download the 3D converter from your link
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    updated links on the first page for decompression password

  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1983 View Post
    With this method, your .tex file will be an empty file, and the texture will be inside the .mdl file. So, you are not able to create a car with a colorful texture.
    Or... you can create your external colorful textures with sketch up also and you get beautiful cars , trucks or whatever you want...



    P.D; There is no link of download because these are private trademark vehicles...

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    But with this conversion, the .mdl file will contains the texture, and isn't the .tex.

    The .mdl file describes the models with triangles, and the mdl file have 2 variant:

    - All triangles have a color code, and the .tex file is empty.
    - All triangles have a UW coordinate code, and the .tex file contains the texture.

    With this conversion you can create the first version of the .mdl file. I would like to create the second version. But nobody can convert .bmp file to .tex. (Only psb can do it , but this is his secret. )
    This moment i try to find the way to convert .bmp to .tex.

  10. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1983 View Post
    But with this conversion, the .mdl file will contains the texture, and isn't the .tex.

    The .mdl file describes the models with triangles, and the mdl file have 2 variant:

    - All triangles have a color code, and the .tex file is empty.
    - All triangles have a UW coordinate code, and the .tex file contains the texture.

    With this conversion you can create the first version of the .mdl file. I would like to create the second version. But nobody can convert .bmp file to .tex. (Only psb can do it , but this is his secret. )
    This moment i try to find the way to convert .bmp to .tex.
    I give you the reason, I only say that you can get beautiful cars by the way i am telling you, anyway there is no need to create the tex. file, you can also include it in the .mdl file.

    Look here:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    GJM

  11. #20
    Member +
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Age
    51
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    cacou13 thanx for the very nice manual only 1 problem same to matthew32 all the files from 3dwarehouse it is very big 4-10MB please explain how to decrease from SketchUp
    Thanks again for you tome and sorry for my english

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.