@mirecB - do the following:
1. Check your phone if you have no other folders (old) called iGO ... - if so, remove, or change their name - for example, on _iGO
2. Install the free program CacheCleaner and clear the cache of your phone,
3. Start the installation apk iGO
4. After the message - "program installed correctly" - nothing run !!! - Restart the phone!
5. After you restart the phone - run iGO.
You will get the message: Insert the SD card "
Press "OK" and use the file manager go to the folder (internal memory or SD Card)
/Android//data/com.nng.igoprimo.javaclient/files / ......
to the place .... copy the folder iGO
Run iGO - regards wojpen