Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58
  1. #41
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it's in greek

    Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #42
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]I meant that you have to have GPS signal for example to show you "where am I"! some others need active route though

    Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

  4. #43
    Member masster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Whatever
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    You are right! The buttons are context dependent.

  5. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Is working ok but after 10min is force close. Have S4 lolipop. Skin Dimka 1.33.

  6. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I got this error
    169hv1u

    and this is my screen resolution
    20t10zs

    I instaled this apk
    iGO_9.6.29.581400+sys.rar
    data
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and folder
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    phone is rooted and SDFix did its thing

    I tried editing the sys.txt file (got a back up)
    screen_xy="auto"

    screenx_y="1024x768:1920x1080/1080x1920:fullscreen"
    also
    screenx_y="1024x768:1845x1080/1080x1845:fullscreen"

    Can you please tell me how to fix this and make it work.
    Thank you.

  7. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    After installation and restarting i can't see the skins in order toenable them.I downloaded and install only the apk with data and sys from a previous version.Can anybody help?

  8. #47
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gismoduck View Post
    After installation and restarting i can't see the skins in order toenable them.I downloaded and install only the apk with data and sys from a previous version.Can anybody help?
    Quote Originally Posted by johhdan View Post
    I got this error
    169hv1u

    and this is my screen resolution
    20t10zs

    I instaled this apk
    iGO_9.6.29.581400+sys.rar
    data
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and folder
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    phone is rooted and SDFix did its thing

    I tried editing the sys.txt file (got a back up)
    screen_xy="auto"

    screenx_y="1024x768:1920x1080/1080x1920:fullscreen"
    also
    screenx_y="1024x768:1845x1080/1080x1845:fullscreen"

    Can you please tell me how to fix this and make it work.
    Thank you.
    first of all take away skin files from the skin folder in order for the program to start.secondly probably the skins you are using are not compatible with the full hd resolution if your phones so try to find compatible ones!.
    that's why I stopped using skins.I find the apk, the data.zip and that's it.everytime works fine.
    also try to go the internal memory and DELETE in "android"folder anything that has to do with igo.then make a new installation of primo

    Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

  9. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Work this with Android 2.3.6?

  10. #49
    Master nawaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Power _Manifestation
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    103

    Default

    fuorigioco1981

    here is a data.zip specific for your resolution 1920x1080


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    and here is a nice skin that works for your resolution too.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    try it , might help
    Last edited by nawaf; 25th August 2015 at 22:49.

  11. #50
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nawaf View Post
    fuorigioco1981

    here is a data.zip specific for your resolution 1920x1080


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    and here is a nice skin that works for your resolution too.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    try it , might help
    thx but I don't have a problem! the other two guys I quoted have!

    Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.