I have few questions to be precise, i have read the instruction above, but i belive the situation with cape town is slightly different.
I have downloaded the file from the first post and unzipped it to folder on the sd card named "navi"
I have changed the *.apk file name to navi.apk
After pressing the nav button on the radio screen the installation started and finished with success. After hitting the nav button on the screen the igo starts and stops because there is no licence folder.
Assuming that i will reset my unit and would like to install the soft again, can u tell me which folders and in which locations should be put? The instructions from the post above include putting some files in the internal memory of the device, but i suppose as the cape town has separate sd card slot for the map, it will be different.... and about the ux folder, should its name stay as utlities for blaupunkt, or should be changed to ux like for the other devices? Thanks in advance for any advice.
3. You can have "navi" folder on root of your device and then can copy "content" folder (which has big size map files like map/dem/building/poi, etc on external SD card, to save space on internal memory.
If you wish to have heavy content on external SD card, be sure to remove semi-colon ( in the beginning of following entries in sys.txt [semi-colon is treated as comments and will be ignored by iGo]
4. Link in the first post has folder structure, but does not have content (map/dem/building/poi) files. You need these map files. You can search this forum for maps relevant [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to your country
5. You should have "license" folder inside of your "navi" or "iGO".
6. I have attached my working sys.txt file here for your reference. In my case, I have installed the app on internal memory on "iGO" folder and I have my "addons\content" folder on "sd_media" [The SD card slot on the right side i.e. external_sd]; and not the one for Map Card. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
If you follow these steps and do a little search starting from first post, it is very easy and you should have a working app.
Post your query/issue, if any during installation.
Wish you all the best!
@Credit to respective up-loaders of this forum.
Last edited by dinesh; 25th August 2016 at 11:57.
Reason: Proper links
thankyou for your reply.
I have done some research before, and managed to run the app on my device. I have added missing folders from iGO Primo version 184.108.40.2063387, but i still have some issues.
When running the "first configuration" there are messages saying that the files i18n/800_480/eula.xhtml and i18n/800_480/log-collection.xhtml are missing.
Also although i have put the polish lang file into it, some of the translations are missing.
I also have a question, did you try to use the factory built in tmc? With original sys.txt it is visible, but i get no signal at the moment.
Thankyou for the sysfile, i will give it a try.
1. The language ".zip" files must be copied inside "content\lang" folder. These files should not be extracted/unzipped! Because, the files which you are referring are within zip files for respective language.
For example you must have atleast one language file ""Lang_English-us.zip" inside "content\lang" folder.
2. Also, ensure you have data.zip on root folder of "navi"
3. TMC files are country specific, it must exist inside "content\tmc" folder.