Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    Important User

    wojpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,225
    Rep Power
    814

    Default New: Skin_Doupas_V9.0b_Default & Silver & Pearl & Crystal 2.4_Final.

    Welcome Navigators,

    Another version of the Skin of our colleague - Andreas (Doupas)

    Skin_Doupas_V9.0b_Default & Silver & Pearl & Crystal 2.4_Final.

    What's New:


    1) We can capture the screen from every where we are on skin. We will see every where and capture image in the top left on the screen. From there we can screen captures.


    2) New lock icon on the screen when we lock the screen.


    3) Νew environmental zone button to Which We can enable or disable the envrironmental zone.


    4) We can enable or disable the voice of speed limit warning from the speedlimit icon.


    5) The change skin now is Directly. When we select skin imediatly we can restart the program for change skin.


    6) Added all the flags of the countries




    Spoiler: Screen's
    962247image06
    651911image07
    359781image08
    888916image09
    274636 Screenshot20160315001330 1
    445755 Screenshot20160315001911



    Spoiler: Link
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links


    Andreas - Thx Mate - good job

    regards wojpen
    Last edited by wojpen; 22nd March 2016 at 16:00.
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Absolutely great skin (default) .... but found one bug (or maybe not).

    When I choose an option of texting my coordinates the app closes and tries to open terminal (Termux), which in turn FCs. And nothing

    The rest is simply awesome and close to perfect (would rather have dimka sapphire's graphics, but nothing is perfect)

    *** EDIT ***

    Termux frozen - still this option is a no-go, but iGO stays open
    Terminal Emulator installed, the option is a no-go (nothing happens) but iGO stays open

    Sending coordinates through email works 100%
    Last edited by iVoy; 24th March 2016 at 03:45.

  4. #3
    Important User

    wojpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,225
    Rep Power
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iVoy View Post
    Absolutely great skin (default) .... but found one bug (or maybe not).

    When I choose an option of texting my coordinates the app closes and tries to open terminal (Termux), which in turn FCs. And nothing

    The rest is simply awesome and close to perfect (would rather have dimka sapphire's graphics, but nothing is perfect)

    *** EDIT ***

    Termux frozen - still this option is a no-go, but iGO stays open
    Terminal Emulator installed, the option is a no-go (nothing happens) but iGO stays open

    Sending coordinates through email works 100%
    My friend - do not use "technical lingo" - because few people understood him - Show's screen and select what you mean?

    regards wojpen
    PS.
    You're absolutely right - Skin Doupas is best ... (you bet the beer!)
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

  5. #4
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    No lingo. To make it simpler ....

    .... sending GPS coordinates through sms (text message) does not work.

    This is an option it the skin ... green message icon, scroll the bottom row icons on the main screen (not the map view) to the right
    Last edited by iVoy; 24th March 2016 at 15:06.

  6. #5
    Important User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iVoy View Post
    No lingo. To make it simpler ....

    .... sending GPS coordinates through sms (text message) does not work.

    This is an option it the skin ... green message icon, scroll the bottom row icons on the main screen (not the map view) to the right
    Mate I think you're wrong the function send sms workink perfect...
    Please look in your folders sd/iGO/ux and sd/iGO/ui_android.. If you have there any file please delete it.
    Also use the skin one time without sys.txt and check it...

    Regards
    Last edited by Doperman; 24th March 2016 at 15:32.

  7. #6
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    I found a work around .... by clicking email coordinates, an option of choosing an app appears: whatsapp, text, email, etc .....

    Am not willing to remove mu ux plugins unless the skin already has them (any help here?):

    dynamic volume
    fuel unit converter
    mapchanger (dont like gjak utility,)
    next_maneuver_overview
    resolution

    So I guess, I will need to live with it.

    Happy to hear it is not a bug, just me.

  8. #7
    Important User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iVoy View Post
    I found a work around .... by clicking email coordinates, an option of choosing an app appears: whatsapp, text, email, etc .....

    Am not willing to remove mu ux plugins unless the skin already has them (any help here?):

    dynamic volume
    fuel unit converter
    mapchanger (dont like gjak utility,)
    next_maneuver_overview
    resolution

    So I guess, I will need to live with it.

    Happy to hear it is not a bug, just me.


    Mate please inform me what ux files have you in ux folder?

    Regards

  9. #8
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    They are listed :-)

    Just read my previous post carefully (right after ":")

    dynamic volume
    fuel unit converter
    mapchanger (dont like gjak utility,)
    next_maneuver_overview
    resolution


    Please, let me know if any of the above is/are redundant as your skin already has them.

    Evcharisto
    Last edited by iVoy; 24th March 2016 at 17:11.

  10. #9
    Important User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iVoy View Post
    They are listed :-)

    Just read my previous post carefully (right after ":")

    dynamic volume
    fuel unit converter
    mapchanger (dont like gjak utility,)
    next_maneuver_overview
    resolution


    Please, let me know if any of the above is/are redundant as your skin already has them.

    Evcharisto
    Mate dynamic volume exist in the skin..Goto settings/sound and warnings/volume ..down down you will see Dynamic Volume... So you can remove the ux ...
    Map changer exist in the skin...Goto settings/MapChanger and you can change Here to tomtom or from tomtom to here...So you can remove the ux file...
    next_maneuver_overview exist on the skin ..Goto settings/visual guidance settings and down down you will see 2d-overview of maneuver.. So you can remove the ux file..
    I think after remove these ux files the function send sms will work perfect..
    Please inform me about the results..

    Parakalo
    Παρακαλώ
    Να είστε καλά


    regards

  11. #10
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    dynamic volume ... removed
    fuel unit converter ... removed
    mapchanger ... removed
    next_maneuver_overview ... removed
    resolution ... removed

    sms not working

    moved back resolution and fuel unit converter ..... sms not working

    no problem.... when i click send email, i can choose txt message as an option.

    Thank you so much for such great skin and your time to answer my doubts

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.