Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 75
  1. #41
    Important User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Why "no sense"? You're not seeing the same symptom? Do you want video for proof?

    Update: Here is proof!! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This is not a proof!!! Because many things can create problems..
    First maybe you have change the code of my program....
    Second maybe you have files inside the folders ux or ui_android...
    The only proof is the dialog with the other members about these problems...
    So open a new post with all these and wait the answers of other members here...

    Regrads

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #42
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    635

    Default

    Arrgggg! Why would I change the code? It's the Crystal skin that you sent to me. There is nothing in ux or ui_android (other than loading bitmap) that would cause Doupas skin not restarting automatically. It's minor problem so I don't really care if it's fixed (just telling you that there is a problem) I seriously doubt a lot of users will use skin under 480x320. So if you can't/won't fix problems that is fine with me, but don't tell me I'm lying about the problems.

    Here is another input if you want to consider. The speed alert icons on the bottom left is usually iGO style; but the alert banner at the top is similar to Garmin. There is no reason to have both (harder on the eyes). It would be great if there is an option to: icon, icon+banner, banner.

    Update: To eliminates all other factors such as hardware, OS and Primo version; I've tested it on a different phone with 480x320 running an old version of Basarsoft Primo. Switching from old Doupas skins version 6.6 and 6.7 silver, restart works fine. Switching from 9.0 crystal, restart doesn't work.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 28th January 2016 at 13:24.

  4. #43
    Important User

    wojpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    813

    Default

    Hello,

    Osiris4isis - you give my friend a little "strange" information on activities Doupas skin - which I was the tester.
    Today I downloaded a file that interceded Doperman.
    When you select this Skin in the program - those are the results:

    Spoiler: results
    image
    image 04
    image 05
    image 06
    image 07
    image 10
    image 12
    image 13


    In addition - I checked the operation of the TTS, and signaling arrival time.
    Everything works ok.
    The conclusion is one - errors are in your device, or incorrect installation / use.

    PS. skin checked both in 800x480 and 1024x768.
    Both are ok.
    If the amendments were in the common /ui - that all three resolutions.

    One more thing:
    I do not understand what evidence is to be your video - probably just the fact that you have a mess on your device because look:

    Spoiler: Chang. skin
    Screenshot 2016 01 28 14 32 43
    Screenshot 2016 01 28 14 33 10
    Screenshot 2016 01 28 14 34 20
    skin s

    You see what I have skin's device.
    Switching between them does nothing - than just reboot and change a skin !!!
    Even extreme in a situation where you have Dimka day, and at night Doupas 9.0
    update day / night changes Skin.

    regards

    Andreas thx for red alert!
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

  5. #44
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wojpen View Post
    Hello,

    Osiris4isis - you give my friend a little "strange" information on activities Doupas skin - which I was the tester.
    Today I downloaded a file that interceded Doperman.
    When you select this Skin in the program - those are the results:

    Spoiler: results
    image
    image 04
    image 05
    image 06
    image 07
    image 10
    image 12
    image 13


    In addition - I checked the operation of the TTS, and signaling arrival time.
    Everything works ok.
    The conclusion is one - errors are in your device, or incorrect installation / use.

    PS. skin checked both in 800x480 and 1024x768.
    Both are ok.
    If the amendments were in the common /ui - that all three resolutions.

    One more thing:
    I do not understand what evidence is to be your video - probably just the fact that you have a mess on your device because look:

    Spoiler: Chang. skin
    Screenshot 2016 01 28 14 32 43
    Screenshot 2016 01 28 14 33 10
    Screenshot 2016 01 28 14 34 20
    skin s

    You see what I have skin's device.
    Switching between them does nothing - than just reboot and change a skin !!!
    Even extreme in a situation where you have Dimka day, and at night Doupas 9.0
    update day / night changes Skin.

    regards

    Andreas thx for red alert!
    He send me link for Crystal skin that has the red banner fixed (I've checked it when I drove home today and it seems to work). Now I have to port what he did to Silver skin (which is what I preferred)

    For TTS problem, I suspect that's because I'm using google voice; but that doesn't explain why Dimka has no problem while Doupas does. I've put VocalizerEx and will see if that help. I don't know why Doupas not remembering the "Warning type" which I told it to be "Visual and audio" and keep on changing to "Visual" when I switched skin. Very annoying!

    I don't think you understand the problem that I have stated with switching skin and "Restart". Doupas 9.0 skin does NOT restart after changing while other skins do. The video clearly show when current skin is Dimka, switching to a new skin then "Restart", it works ok. But when current skin is Douplas 9.0, switch to a new skin then "Restart", it doesn't (it just exit). When clicking on "Restart" I expect it to restart Primo automatically and not for me to start it manually. Not a major problem like I said, but it is a problem.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 28th January 2016 at 14:12.

  6. #45
    Important User

    wojpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    813

    Default

    my humble advice is:
    1. Reinstall everything again - clearing the way device with rubbish from previous installations.
    2. If it happens again - run log - then you will know where and what goes wrong.

    Skin Doupas is ok. And works with others without problem.

    regards
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

  7. #46
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wojpen View Post
    my humble advice is:
    1. Reinstall everything again - clearing the way device with rubbish from previous installations.
    2. If it happens again - run log - then you will know where and what goes wrong.

    Skin Doupas is ok. And works with others without problem.

    regards
    Arrgghhh!! You didn't read the "Update:" from post #42 that I did, I already tested on a different phone with 480x320 running different version of Primo and testing against Doupas 6.x version. Restart works ok for 6.x version while it still doesn't for 9.0 version.

  8. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I like your skin, but a have found a bug.
    I used 8.4, 8.8 version and I now install the 9.0, and these versions have this bug.
    In map setting I changed the "cursor position from top": from 80 to 65. It's OK. But I restart the iGo the setting is: 80. The iGo doesn't memorize the 65 value.
    The default skin of the iGo Israel hasn't this bug, It memorizes the new value.

    Is that possible, that in the 3D viewode and 2D viewmode I can set the "cursor position from top" indepedently.
    Last edited by ktibor69; 4th February 2016 at 10:05.

  9. #48
    Member +
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Taihape
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I have had some private correspondence with @Doperman about a New Zealand specific problem with the skin which he has resolved. I also asked some more general questions about the skin and he has kindly reminded me that these should be on the forum for all to learn...

    Question 1: How to turn off telepules? (the little cartoon buildings that appear on the 3D map for every town, village and suburb)
    Answer: open the skin ..Goto ui_android/common and remove the file..default.vis

    Question 2: Where is the code for the map changer?
    Answer: Goto ui_android/common/ui and open the file menu.ui...Search for :----MapChanger

    The reason for wanting to find the map changer code is that in New Zealand the map provider selection is reversed i.e. when I choose Here I get TomTom and vice versa. I need to modify the code to get it to work correctly. I have done this mod successfully with the ux mapchanger used on unskinned Primo 2 and 2.4 and can provide it if anyone from New Zealand is interested.

    Thanks again to Doperman for this information

  10. #49
    Important User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1_123 View Post
    I have had some private correspondence with @Doperman about a New Zealand specific problem with the skin which he has resolved. I also asked some more general questions about the skin and he has kindly reminded me that these should be on the forum for all to learn...

    Question 1: How to turn off telepules? (the little cartoon buildings that appear on the 3D map for every town, village and suburb)
    Answer: open the skin ..Goto ui_android/common and remove the file..default.vis

    Question 2: Where is the code for the map changer?
    Answer: Goto ui_android/common/ui and open the file menu.ui...Search for :----MapChanger

    The reason for wanting to find the map changer code is that in New Zealand the map provider selection is reversed i.e. when I choose Here I get TomTom and vice versa. I need to modify the code to get it to work correctly. I have done this mod successfully with the ux mapchanger used on unskinned Primo 2 and 2.4 and can provide it if anyone from New Zealand is interested.

    Thanks again to Doperman for this information
    Thank you mate for the info...
    Also for the telepules we could remove and the file telepules.bmp. Open the skin. Open the folder gfx and remove the file telepules.bmp

    Best regards

  11. #50
    Important User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ktibor69 View Post
    I like your skin, but a have found a bug.
    I used 8.4, 8.8 version and I now install the 9.0, and these versions have this bug.
    In map setting I changed the "cursor position from top": from 80 to 65. It's OK. But I restart the iGo the setting is: 80. The iGo doesn't memorize the 65 value.
    The default skin of the iGo Israel hasn't this bug, It memorizes the new value.

    Is that possible, that in the 3D viewode and 2D viewmode I can set the "cursor position from top" indepedently.
    Μate somewhere you're wrong. Remove all files in your sd/iGO/ux and in sd/iGO/ui_android.
    Remove or rename your folder save...
    The cursor position can't be 65.. The position can to be 80 76 72 68 64 .......
    But thank you because searching for the problem I found another problem as moving the cursor moves the large compass ... I fix the problem and upload here the file that fixes the problem ...
    Open the menu.rar and get the file menu.ui.
    Open the skin . Goto ui_android/common/ui and replace the same file there...

    Best regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

 

 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.