Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 118
  1. #41
    Member peponas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    With all dimkawa skins and primo 2.4 I have the following problem. Whenever I exit from a tunnel or junction view (assuming that the corresponding entries in the visual guidance settings are activated), I lose all text in the map. That means all street names and/or city names disappear. Is anybody else experiencing that, and does anybody have an idea on how to solve it? Notice that the problem appears also when simulating a navigation, so it is easy to reproduce it at home.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #42
    Member peponas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peponas View Post
    With all dimkawa skins and primo 2.4 I have the following problem. Whenever I exit from a tunnel or junction view (assuming that the corresponding entries in the visual guidance settings are activated), I lose all text in the map. That means all street names and/or city names disappear. Is anybody else experiencing that, and does anybody have an idea on how to solve it? Notice that the problem appears also when simulating a navigation, so it is easy to reproduce it at home.
    I am not sure if it helps, but my resolution is 960 x 540. I am running 9.6.29.329069 with dimkawa 2.4 with scrolling (but as said any 2.4 with any dimkawa is problematic. There is no issue if I do not use dimkawa skins). Dear experts (zervdim, costas3850, titanic52, ...) could you please try to see if you can at least reproduce my problem by simulating a navigation which goes through a tunnel and a junction view.

  4. #43
    Master Titanic52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    480

    Default

    SKIN
    diMkaWA_aP24 Mod Nk's - with @nykky

    1
    2

    :download:


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    diMkaWA_aP24 GpsForum.800 (default and cappuccino)
    with @nykky

    3
    4
    :download:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks

  5. #44
    Master chopsticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    somewhere in between
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    diMkaWA_aP24 GpsForum.800 It's my favorite skin. I've given up on ANS version because diMkaWA skin is not able to install to that version. I'd just prefer, if we could have a choice between analog and digital speedometer.

  6. #45
    Master Titanic52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    480

    Default

    @chopsticks
    diMkaWA_aP24 SKIN It is my favorite skin. I use no ANS version because ANS version diMkaWA skin or skin GjAk_ gjak or other SKIN does not work
    (because ANS version is not able to install any version on this one. Because there is no SKIN options for dialing at the ANS version because I do not use ANS version). (But Basar soft is ok for me)


    utzf6
    uv0p6

  7. #46
    Master Eva York's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic52 View Post
    diMkaWA_aP24 SKIN It is my favorite skin. I use no ANS version because ANS version diMkaWA skin or skin GjAk_ gjak or other SKIN does not work (because ANS version is not able to install any version on this one. Because there is no SKIN options for dialing at the ANS version because I do not use ANS version). (But Basar soft is ok for me)
    why you so "unlike" ANS version ? are you sure that everything is so bad with skins support for the ANS...?
    Spoiler: CLICK
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Eva York; 24th November 2013 at 20:35.

  8. #47
    Master Titanic52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    480

    Default

    @Eva York
    if works for you, select option SKIN. ANS version then please upload upload complete package Please
    then all members can test I have tried everything from this Indian version no skins are selectable! ANS version This has been adapted for the local market. Install main thing and then realize that does not work, many a few things.
    unfortunately since 15/11/2013 with ANS version no skin selected. Because there is no option to select the SKIN. For me, ANS version died in the moment.

  9. #48
    Master chopsticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    somewhere in between
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eva York View Post
    why you so "unlike" ANS version ? are you sure that everything is so bad with skins support for the ANS...?
    Maybe you have a some specific version, that you keep for yourself.

  10. #49
    Master Titanic52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    480

    Default

    dimkawa ap114 24WB

    914122941

    Graphic mod for skin dimkawa ap114 24. PICTURES ONLY! AND ONLY 1024x768 (tested at a resolution of 1280x800). Installing the substitution of similar files in the skin. Daytime button white-gray, night blue .. change. But see for yourself.
    Download:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks

  11. #50
    Master Titanic52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    480

    Default

    ANS_2.4 - _9.6.29.346622_apk + data.zip + skin Selectable-03.12.2013-

    urn1w

    ANS_2.4 - _9.6.29.346622_APK + + DATA.ZIP SKIN SELECTABLE-03.12.2013-800x480, 1024x600 and 1280x800

    APK + Data + zip SkinA701_CsL_1.0.zip


    ! INFO!
    The skin is only for 800X480 - until now!



    ! Attention! ALL ONLY FOR TEST PURPOSES!
    download;


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    thanks to A701 CsL

 

 
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.