Does anybody experience similar problems as the ones I do: Both 9.6.7 and 9.6.29 Primos work with OEM skin but whenever I change to anything by diMka, the program crashes after restart. aP1.3.3 freezes the whole program and 1.1.4 does the same thing when you try to change to map screen. I've grabbed logcat and it doesn't seem to reveal much. Crashes and freezes happen with GjAk skins, too, but Leinad 3.5 seems somewhat stable so it's not a general skin problem, rather than one specific to something that's used in some skins.
I could use the iGO as is, but having used diMka skins on other satnavs for such a long time, I'd really like to get them working on this one as well...
I've tried to run it on Cube S1 U25GT quad core tablet with kitkat 4.4.2, both from internal memory (/sdcard/iGO) and SD card (/storage/sdcard1/iGO). Funny thing is, the same iGO Primo runs perfectly on my old cheapo single core Eroda tablet on Android 4.1.