Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78
  1. #51
    Member +
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lisbon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Says
    "Content error:
    global_cfg not found"

    why? It's the same from internal memory :S

    I know i'm getting there


    Samples of the folder:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #52
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    705

    Default

    the message you got:
    "Content error:
    global_cfg not found"

    means that you have done sth wrong....


    Have you create a new folder "iGO8" in SDCard?
    Have you copy folder content "as it is" to the path: SDCard\iGO8\copy here folder content "as it is" from Internal?
    Also you must Keep (don't delete) folder "content" in Internal\iGO8\content\

    BTW iGO8(old software) you run in Becker device has only 1 map as pictures shows...?
    In old SDCard of Becker what was the content? Empty?

    Sorry I asked all this because I never had becker device in my hand...

  4. #53
    Member +
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lisbon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zervdim View Post
    the message you got:
    "Content error:
    global_cfg not found"

    means that you have done sth wrong....


    Have you create a new folder "iGO8" in SDCard?
    Have you copy folder content "as it is" to the path: SDCard\iGO8\copy here folder content "as it is" from Internal?
    Also you must Keep (don't delete) folder "content" in Internal\iGO8\content\

    BTW iGO8(old software) you run in Becker device has only 1 map as pictures shows...?
    In old SDCard of Becker what was the content? Empty?

    Sorry I asked all this because I never had becker device in my hand...

    I copy all excpt the "iGO" folder since its the same but in the sd card as all organized.

    It's like this:

    SdCard
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Internal Memory:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Do i need to copy the iGO folder from Internal memory dispite of being the same as i downloaded and the organize it again?
    Last edited by Rimasi89; 10th October 2016 at 19:32.

  5. #54
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    705

    Default

    Content file is not the same in Internal and External....where do you find histspeed?
    Speedcam are not the same...

    Sorry my friend, you don't read carefully and you do what you like, I think I give up with this....
    As you write in some post above it works and run nextgen in your device!
    So, delete old maps and old software of iGO8 you have in Internal, and then copy, map-poi-building in internal and run it....
    Good luck!

  6. #55
    Member +
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lisbon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zervdim View Post
    Content file is not the same in Internal and External....where do you find histspeed?
    Speedcam are not the same...

    Sorry my friend, you don't read carefully and you do what you like, I think I give up with this....
    As you write in some post above it works and run nextgen in your device!
    So, delete old maps and old software of iGO8 you have in Internal, and then copy, map-poi-building in internal and run it....
    Good luck!
    Im so sorry if i sound like that but i'm not...

    I erase completly my SD card and started over and i tested like this:

    1- Copy everything from Internal to the SDcard

    2- Deleted the folder "Save"

    3- Edited the file and added/edited those lines

    4- On the SDcard remained the file "sys" untouched and the folder "Save" from Internal and everything is the same.

    5- When i start it gives me the "Content ERROR - global_cfg not found"

    6- I've done all the same but with just the iGO8 folder (the SD card has only the folder "iGO" - just to test it)

    Sorry but i don't understand what i'm doing wrong... the result is all the same and its arround the global_cfg file.

    Like i said they are the same:

    Internal and SD card with the respective diferences:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Rimasi89; 11th October 2016 at 16:38.

  7. #56
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    705

    Default

    It seems that now things are be more complicated....
    What you have erase?
    I have asked you a question above....
    What was the content of SDCard when you are using original software iGO8?
    If you have delete sth, then now might software will not get path....so it will not run at all...

    Picture 1 seems ok in Internal
    Picture 2 seems ok if it is your SDCard

    Picture 3 seems ok, but in your sys.txt the following:
    [folders]
    content="\SDMMC\iGO8\Content"
    has_secondary_root=0

    You must right at the top of your sys.txt, because you have set it in the middle of the page....


    Picture 4 is WRONG!
    If in picture 4 show your SDcard, I didn't say that you must copy all the folder iGO8 into SDCard!

    In your Internal you must have a content from download (of nextGen software)!!!

    So in Picture 4 you must have a folder iGO8, and then !!!!
    from Internal you must copy ONLY the folder content AS IT IS (I have wrote to you in above post) to the path:
    SDCard\iGO8\paste here folder content

    After that copy ONLY map, poi, building from your PC to the path:
    SDCard\iGO8\content\map\copy here map from PC
    SDCard\iGO8\content\poi\copy here poi from PC
    SDCard\iGO8\content\building\copy here building from PC

    I am not sure, what you have delete.....

    Better to delete SDCARD and Internal folder and Re-Copy from what you have from BACK up!!!
    Then install nextgen, then rename, as you did, and make a test that nextgen works as before you have made...
    Then make what I suggest to you in this post...
    Good luck

  8. #57
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    705

    Default

    How to unlock my device which run via path?

    New Easy Install for your device:


    1.Delete everything from SDCard. Better for you to buy a new empty-SDCard 32MB Class 10!
    2.Rename your Original sogtware in Internal from iGO8 to XXXXXXX
    3.Download this one:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    4.Copy from this download file iGO8 in your Internal SDCard.
    This folder iGO8 contain total commander, ( I have already rename totalcommander executable to iGO8 executable)
    With this Easy way, when you open your device it will open TotalCoammander...

    5.Copy your NextGen, or Primo software to SDCard...
    Add dem, poi, buildings....


    Then you can select via TotalComannder NextGen\mobilenavigator.exe to run....

    This way is easy, I think about it now, and with this way you can have a lot of software Primo or NextGen to run all via SDCard!
    It dosen't need to have anything else into small Internal!

    I like to fix it out, by you, but in case you give up, this is another and too easy solution!
    Last edited by zervdim; 11th October 2016 at 18:33.

  9. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    42
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    How can I disable the (TTS)spoken warnings for trafficsigns?
    Last edited by roysmits; 12th October 2016 at 18:42.

  10. #59
    Member +
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lisbon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zervdim View Post
    How to unlock my device which run via path?

    New Easy Install for your device:


    1.Delete everything from SDCard. Better for you to buy a new empty-SDCard 32MB Class 10!
    2.Rename your Original sogtware in Internal from iGO8 to XXXXXXX
    3.Download this one:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    4.Copy from this download file iGO8 in your Internal SDCard.
    This folder iGO8 contain total commander, ( I have already rename totalcommander executable to iGO8 executable)
    With this Easy way, when you open your device it will open TotalCoammander...

    5.Copy your NextGen, or Primo software to SDCard...
    Add dem, poi, buildings....


    Then you can select via TotalComannder NextGen\mobilenavigator.exe to run....

    This way is easy, I think about it now, and with this way you can have a lot of software Primo or NextGen to run all via SDCard!
    It dosen't need to have anything else into small Internal!

    I like to fix it out, by you, but in case you give up, this is another and too easy solution!
    1. I rename the Internal Memory iGO folder to XXXXXXX

    2. I copied all the files from the download to SDcard/iGO/downloaded files

    ....And now is the part i have doubts

    3.
    3.1) I tried to copy the new nextGen software to Sdcard/iGO/paste all files (Not the folder NextGen-Renamed iGO) and also the Mobilenavigator.exe file and 2 maps.

    ...It didn't work because says "Insert Sd Card" (i watched the Internal Memory and i tried to keep the folder XXXXXX to iGO and it starts reading the SDcard (with the same error: "global_cfg") but i changed again to XXXXXXX to keep my tests)

    3.2) Finally i tried to copy the downloaded folder to SDcard/downloaded files AND create the "iGO" folder with the nextGen software untouched in it with 2 maps.


    Result:

    Allways the same: "Insert Sd card"

    (i think changing the folder of Internal Memory to "XXXXXXXXX" keeps avoiding from system to read the sys.txt file and it does not read the instructions that it has - just saying)
    Last edited by Rimasi89; 12th October 2016 at 19:24.

  11. #60
    Master marx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Београд
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    149

    Default

    @Rimasi89 Your problem is the result of incorrect path. To resolve this problem would be best to show (with images - photo or SS) @Zevrdim, exact content of your internal and your external memory. On images, he should be to see folder structure and only then will be able to correct the mistakes that you have made.

    Послато са: SM-310, rooted, 6.0.1(CM 13) nano-gapps

 

 
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.