Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 209
  1. #141
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Unless you need extended camera support (which requires the speedcam.txt to contain extended information and maybe an alternate speedcam.zip), the automatically generated sys.txt is fine. There are no [speedcam_category] declarations but it's ok, they are in data.zip.

    (extended camera support mostly has to do with non speed cameras, things like school zones, railroad crossings, etc.)
    Last edited by noikokyra; 10th August 2016 at 09:12.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #142
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noikokyra View Post
    Unless you need extended camera support (which requires the speedcam.txt to contain extended information and maybe an alternate speedcam.zip), the automatically generated sys.txt is fine. There are no [speedcam_category] declarations but it's ok, they are in data.zip.

    (extended camera support mostly has to do with non speed cameras, things like school zones, railroad crossings, etc.)
    I'm using this -SpeedCam FULL EU 2016.08.09.[PoiPlaza]- they are in /content/speedcam and no speedcam categories in sys.txt but still I dont get speedcams warnings. Do I need to enable it somewhere?

  4. #143
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Is your sys.txt the default generated one? Should end with

    [warning]
    speedcam_maxdistance_from_road=10
    speedcam_enabled=1
    speedcam_warning=1
    is_spoken=1
    say_camera_speed_limit=1
    say_camera_distance=1

    (not sure whether the last 2 lines were there)

    Also they are disabled for France and Switzerland (check the lines of sys.txt just above the ones I mention if you want to enable them)

    Also make sure they are not disabled inside iGO (check everything in settings > warnings).

    Mind you, speedcam warnings are only active during real driving, not simulation.
    Last edited by noikokyra; 10th August 2016 at 12:07.

  5. #144
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I dont have none of this on my sys.txt also I cant see junction views...
    Can you please show me your sys.txt?

    Quote Originally Posted by noikokyra View Post
    Is your sys.txt the default generated one? Should end with

    [warning]
    speedcam_maxdistance_from_road=10
    speedcam_enabled=1
    speedcam_warning=1
    is_spoken=1
    say_camera_speed_limit=1
    say_camera_distance=1

    (not sure whether the last 2 lines were there)

    Also they are disabled for France and Switzerland (check the lines of sys.txt just above the ones I mention if you want to enable them)

    Also make sure they are not disabled inside iGO (check everything in settings > warnings).

    Mind you, speedcam warnings are only active during real driving, not simulation.

  6. #145
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rissol View Post
    I dont have none of this on my sys.txt also I cant see junction views...
    Can you please show me your sys.txt?
    Spoiler: sys.txt
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by Boki_Srb; 11th August 2016 at 08:38. Reason: use spoiler, please

  7. #146
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Strasbourg,France
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Any UX file to make skin and buttons transparent?

  8. #147
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks a lot! It worked well, also now Ive junction vies just had to adjust the dpi.


    Quote Originally Posted by noikokyra View Post
    Spoiler: sys.txt
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

  9. #148
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Spoiler: screenshot
    bhdeu1


    Using the maps here 2016 q2, no skin:

    The traffic signs (stop, pedestrians, turn, etc. which normally appear above the speed at the left, e.g. the slippery road sign above the 20 on the picture above) are not appearing on my HD (1280x720) jellybean device.

    The device has the exact program settings and content with my other QHD (2560x1440) marshmallow device on which there is no problem (the picture comes from a simulation on that device).

    Checked everything, licences, content, sys.txt, program settings one by one, all same between devices. I then tried declaring appropriate screen resolution and DPI in sys.txt, still no traffic signs on the HD device.

    Funny thing is, the "dings" are there: the sound of a new sign appearing is played just fine at the right point in time. But the sign does not appear. As if I had selected only sound for traffic signs (which I haven't, the setting is sound and picture).

    Anyone know anything about it?
    Last edited by Boki_Srb; 23rd August 2016 at 18:50. Reason: SPOILERS, please

  10. #149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Where you live is where ur heart is
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi all,

    I'm having a problem getting the tts files to work on primo igo:
    all the files are installed/ copied in the right locations: the hei folder in VocalizerEx (and configued in android setting) the tts carmit is showing and chosen in igo, but
    still the vr icon is greyed out and when i tap it ,it says to choose the carmit tts option ,which is already chosen!
    what should i do ?

    fyi:
    i have installed igo primo _gift for hebrew users by zervdim/ and followed his instractions:


    Installation:
    1.Copy from download file: iGO_Gift into Internal of your device.
    2.In folder iGO_Gift\Install\ there is iGO_Israel_Gift_9.18.27.658108.make.sys.apk
    3.Install this .apk
    4.Run it, then sys.txt will be created....
    5.To have Voice Regognition you must have Internet connection ALSO:
    6.In folder Install there is a sys.txt, copy this sys.txt and paste to path: iGO_Gift\copy-overwrite here!!!

    If you like to have TTS-Hebrew from vocalizer then you must copy folder: hei, from download to path:
    Internal\VocalizerEx\languages\copy here folder hei

  11. #150
    Member +
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Hallo zervdim
    How can I change the icon name while installing igo. so that I can install two different versions
    of "iGo_Gift" and "iGo_kuku" of iGO_Israel_xxx_9.18.27.658108.make.sys.apk.
    p.s. please answer quick and honestly
    weint

 

 
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.