You have to navigate to get to the good.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Password for my files: gpspower.net
Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.
Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600
they are packed in android/data and android/obb. use total commander,unpack and see content and path
sorry for this dumb question, but until now I have only used fast install kits of Igo, and as the reviews say that this version is cleaner and closer to the original than basarsoft, I really want to install this.
What I have done:
- downloaded APK from post 1
- downloaded DATA + UX + Content from post 1
- downloaded Sys.txt from post 1
- downloaded 7 days license from post 1
- downloaded cracked version from post 10
Now what to do?
- create a folder igo?
- put data+ux+content into it?
- put license in license folder inside the main folder igo? (or in content?)
- put original apk in folder igo and install?
- replace original apk with the cracked apk, after original has installed (or before?), with the same file name?
A quick step by step help would really be appreciated!
the resolution is not good how to solve change it
Navigating on the image. It works for you? At me not. If yes, please advice.
Last edited by Easy; 13th August 2016 at 07:36 AM. Reason: posts merged