It's seem that it select the right .apk but it's verify avisync ...
So, you can't select com.basarsoft.igonextgen.android if you don't have com.nng.igo.avisync .
I already asked, I think it have to modify .apk to verify com.basarsoft.igonextgen.android instead of com.nng.igo.avisync when select com.basarsoft.igonextgen.android .
Uninstall Avic and try to select com.basarsoft.igonextgen.android .
You'll get "Aplication not found!" :
Last edited by Boki_Srb; 27th April 2016 at 10:24 AM.
Reason: spoiler, colleague
For mapCahnger, ux-utility it's work, but utility_gja_Avicsync_2.2.apk must be modified to accept com.basarsoft.igonextgen.android.
Otherwise, Basar Will stop, map folders will be changed but the application will not restart .
ALL WORK AND IS IN THE BEST FINE !!! Tutor for instalations
Your comments and questions caused the accuracy analysis, and here's what we found:
ALL WORK AND IS IN THE BEST FINE !!!
1. SkinChanger. apk ver. 184.108.40.206 for Basarsoft - by Neoss75
2. ux_tools skinchanger.zip - by Arimi
3. Folder structure
Link to the zipped files
This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
iGO Basar version used - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
"Step by step instructions:"
1. From the iGO_Basar locate the ux folder you want to be the default one (in my case it is Arimi's Basarsft skin).
2. Remove the content of the 'save' folder
3. Run iGO and set it up.
4. Turn off iGO.
5. Unzip "Archive", inside you will find folder iGO_Avic with the following subfolders:
*** the subfolders contain 'save.ch', do NOT delete them ***
6. To the 'ux' folder move your default skin (see point 1) together with skinchanger.zip
7. To the 'save' folder move the content of the 'save' folder (it will be recreated in point 3)
8. Go back to the folder in point 1, and copy another skin's 'ux' folder (i.e. osiris4isis's one)
9. Repeat point 3 and 4 (in other words start iGO, set it up, turn it off)
10. To 'ux_alt' and 'save_alt' move the corresponding content from 'ux' and 'save' folders created in point 9 and 10 (remember to include skinchanger.zip in the 'ux_alt' folder)
11. Repeat point 8-10 , use a different skin (i.e. Pongo) and instead of moving to 'ux_alt' and 'save_alt' folders, use 'ux_pongo' and 'save_pongo' (remember to include skinchanger.zip in the 'ux_pongo' folder)
12. From 'iGO_Avic' folder (point 5) copy all files to your 'iGO_Basar' folder
13. Install SkinChanger ver. 220.127.116.11
14. Start the app, if everything is installed correctly the app automatically will discover your skins.
*** On the contrary, you must manually set the path to the iGO_Basar folder
15. Pick your skin, click OK, close the app.
16. Start iGO.
Neoss75, Arimi and others involved in the creation tools - very well done - thank you.
Below screenshots of my setup.
Spoiler: Screen's from program:
first skin - default
second skin - osiris4isis
threed skin - pongo
Special thanks - for colleagues marxista and охинец
Special very, very thanks for Mate iVoy!!
My english is ....bad! He corrected translation - Thx Mate
Last edited by wojpen; 29th April 2016 at 01:45 PM.
Reason: New Translate.
Password for My Files: wojpen User (when necessary): wojpen Closed Link - Please PM