Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 689
  1. #501
    Member + GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Good morning. I want to disable "real time alternative routes" with a sys command, as every time I restart iGO it re-enables...

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #502
    Member +
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In my bed
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    real time alternative routes are disabled by default, so look to sys...

  4. #503
    Member + GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslankayna View Post
    real time alternative routes are disabled by default, so look to sys...
    You were right. I disabled them now. Any idea how can I see my city name without the use of a skin?

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  5. #504
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    the 2d/3d button is it part of the pongo skin or it's in a ux?

    and generally skin is only one zip named pongo...etc. ... or some ux files are also part of the skin?

    Στάλθηκε από το ZP952 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  6. #505
    Member + GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    the 2d/3d button is it part of the pongo skin or it's in a ux?
    Both are correct. If you have pongo you can disable ux.

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  7. #506
    Member +
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In my bed
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekPilot View Post
    Any idea how can I see my city name without the use of a skin?
    I don't know what sys you are using....but...btw...
    The simplest sys you use the best result will have....
    if you open data you will see:
    project_config\igo_nextgen.ini

    if you want to make any changes to this then write in sys text the opposite...

    iGO is simply, too many parameters in sys confuse application and cause too many troubles....
    I had never trust big sys with many parameters without knowing the result!
    Good luck!

    but you must keep small sys from 1st post....

  8. #507
    Member + GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslankayna View Post
    if you open data you will see:
    project_config\igo_nextgen.ini

    if you want to make any changes to this then write in sys text the opposite...
    The best advice I have ever read....
    Thank you

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  9. #508
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    640

    Default

    Has anyone noticed that there are two settings of same thing
    1. Navigation View->Map Appearance->Turn restriction
    2. Warnings->Road Signs->Turn restriction

    Also when you exit by long pressing icon at bottom right, it works ok. But by hitting the 'Back/Return' phone button, it will prompt "Do you want to exit navigation?", answer Y and it show the prompt window again, then exit.

  10. #509
    Member +
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Igo nextgen Canada eh!

    I have been testing Nextgen on my android phone. I grabbed a few licenses here and there, and most of the content is working with Canadian maps 2015 (HERE). Some of the licenses work for the States as well (See pics). So I decided to share it here.
    Some recommendations and notes:
    Install it in your INTERNAL memory, unless you know how to do it in your SD card.There is a sys.txt copy in case you, or the apk, overwrite the one provided.
    Some CONTENT is still unavailable (in red), if you have any licenses, please share them. probably most of the licenses in the license folder are worthless, but since they are harmless(at least for me), I kept them.
    Junction views are in Red, but NNG content is still available. Only Canadian files in the .rar file, You can download it though and add other North American content (Mexico was in red). Some files like building and elevations aren't new, but they don't change much anyway.

    Good Luck Eh!



    Spoiler: Screenshots

    29bc4kj
    2v7xj6b
    24eygyv
    2nldyt1
    2nhdb93
    2yx223o
    20r45s9
    2yl8we9
    2vhu4wi
    nx51kk
    21e2kwy
    2hcki1x
    Last edited by SOYEL1; 31st March 2016 at 15:32.

  11. #510
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOYEL1 View Post
    I have been testing Nextgen on my android phone. I grabbed a few licenses here and there, and most of the content is working with Canadian maps 2015 (HERE). Some of the licenses work for the States as well (See pics). So I decided to share it here.
    Some recommendations and notes:
    Install it in your INTERNAL memory, unless you know how to do it in your SD card.There is a sys.txt copy in case you, or the apk, overwrite the one provided.
    Some CONTENT is still unavailable (in red), if you have any licenses, please share them. probably most of the licenses in the license folder are worthless, but since they are harmless(at least for me), I kept them.
    Junction views are in Red, but NNG content is still available. Only Canadian files in the .rar file, You can download it though and add other North American content (Mexico was in red). Some files like building and elevations aren't new, but they don't change much anyway.

    Good Luck Eh!


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Spoiler: Screenshots

    29bc4kj
    2v7xj6b
    24eygyv
    2nldyt1
    2nhdb93
    2yx223o
    20r45s9
    2yl8we9
    2vhu4wi
    nx51kk
    21e2kwy
    2hcki1x
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    can you share with which ux did you get this -monochrome- icon please?thx!

 

 
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.