Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 130
  1. #41
    Master arhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain, Barcelona
    Age
    36
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frontzosd View Post
    I know that, I said something very very strangenes BUT.....


    For me, the most easy thing, is to hack it

    BUT...

    sorry again for my remark!
    Don't worry my friend. I understand In fact in 14 days ago I bought the "igo navigation" from play store to test it and I'm little disappointed because it force close when enter a tunnel and the gps signal is very poor. I prefer the avicsync. Not problems with gps signal and entry in tunnels

    Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #42
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arhd View Post
    Don't worry my friend. I understand In fact in 14 days ago I bought the "igo navigation" from play store to test it and I'm little disappointed because it force close when enter a tunnel and the gps signal is very poor. I prefer the avicsync. Not problems with gps signal and entry in tunnels
    Try it, nextgen only, no avic

    [gps]
    accuracy_workaround=0

  4. #43
    Master arhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain, Barcelona
    Age
    36
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garigor View Post
    Try it, nextgen only, no avic

    [gps]
    accuracy_workaround=0
    Thanks mate But with the license app and without a rooted phone I cannot access in sys.txt.

    Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

  5. #44
    Master arhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain, Barcelona
    Age
    36
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Arimi has removed again the skins on 4pda. It's a mystery...

    Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by arhd; 10th July 2016 at 05:53.

  6. #45
    Important User

    wojpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    813

    Default

    Dear friends,
    I think that the discussion on "timebomb" - should be offtopic.
    All you're right! - But no one (except creator) - do not understand his decision.
    Arimi - published yesterday - information:
    "Здесь был Модифицированный дефолтный скин + RGB + комплект UX-плагинов
    для версий Nextgen Israel, iGO Avicsync и iGO Basarsoft "

    This is loosely translated means "There was modified the default skin + RGB + kit UX-plugins
    Versions Nextgen Israel, and iGO iGO Avicsync Basarsoft "

    Moderator Forum 4pda wrote - "Уважаемые! Прекращаем оффтоп о" сюрпризах. "Авторами скина никаких финансовых требований выдвинуто не было, скин с открытым кодом, либо правим сами, либо пользуемся как есть, другого не дано. Все последующие сообщения будут удаляться. Особо настырные пройдут в читальный зал. " - Which means something like - "Dear! Aborting offtopic about" surprises ". Skin authors no financial Claims put forward did not have skin, open source, or the rights themselves, or use as is, the other is not given. All Subsequent messages will be deleted. Especially Assertive will be held in the reading room. "
    The conclusion is simple:

    Do you use as is, or you do not use.
    End of discussion!
    We have other options - with our colleagues Osiris4Isis and Frontzosd - other's skin,
    or wrote Frontzosd (Thx Mate ) ... I prefer to use Next Gen without skin ....

    There is one thing - and - personally - I am his supporter and user of:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] + Old V.Good iGO Primo 2.4

    PS. This does not change the fact - that through the "inquiring" Colleagues like our "Master Detective" ico Badge arhd - we know "where and what is inside).
    In the twentieth century, lived in Poland - writer, journalist, columnist - who asked for the "inconvenience in life," he used to say - "or like, or to hang oneself"

    Regards wojpen
    Last edited by wojpen; 10th July 2016 at 10:19.
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

  7. #46
    Master arhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain, Barcelona
    Age
    36
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wojpen View Post
    Dear friends,
    I think that the discussion on "timebomb" - should be offtopic.
    All you're right! - But no one (except creator) - do not understand his decision.
    Arimi - published yesterday - information:
    "Здесь был Модифицированный дефолтный скин + RGB + комплект UX-плагинов
    для версий Nextgen Israel, iGO Avicsync и iGO Basarsoft "

    This is loosely translated means "There was modified the default skin + RGB + kit UX-plugins
    Versions Nextgen Israel, and iGO iGO Avicsync Basarsoft "

    Moderator Forum 4pda wrote - "Уважаемые! Прекращаем оффтоп о" сюрпризах. "Авторами скина никаких финансовых требований выдвинуто не было, скин с открытым кодом, либо правим сами, либо пользуемся как есть, другого не дано. Все последующие сообщения будут удаляться. Особо настырные пройдут в читальный зал. " - Which means something like - "Dear! Aborting offtopic about" surprises ". Skin authors no financial Claims put forward did not have skin, open source, or the rights themselves, or use as is, the other is not given. All Subsequent messages will be deleted. Especially Assertive will be held in the reading room. "
    The conclusion is simple:

    Do you use as is, or you do not use.
    End of discussion!
    We have other options - with our colleagues Osiris4Isis and Frontzosd - other's skin,
    or wrote Frontzosd (Thx Mate ) ... I prefer to use Next Gen without skin ....

    There is one thing - and - personally - I am his supporter and user of:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] + Old V.Good iGO Primo 2.4

    PS. This does not change the fact - that through the "inquiring" Colleagues like our "Master Detective" ico Badge arhd - we know "where and what is inside).
    In the twentieth century, lived in Poland - writer, journalist, columnist - who asked for the "inconvenience in life," he used to say - "Or fools, or to hang oneself"

    Regards wojpen
    You are right wojpen. For me no more off topic.

    Regards

    Abel

    Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

  8. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Globus
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    arhd and here?
    \ux\notifications.zip/ui_nextgen\common\ui\notifications.lua
    \ux\notifications.zip/ux\notifications\plugin.ini

  9. #48
    Master arhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain, Barcelona
    Age
    36
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drushik View Post
    arhd and here?
    \ux\notifications.zip/ui_nextgen\common\ui\notifications.lua
    \ux\notifications.zip/ux\notifications\plugin.ini
    Hello,

    I'm sorry I don't understand. Can you explain me better? Thanks

    Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by arhd; 12th July 2016 at 14:23.

  10. #49
    Member bandidos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Slovenija
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello

    Need help whit how to change the size of the menu show picture:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I have galaxy note 4 whit android 6.0.1 and iGO NextGen Basar 9.18.27.627562 whit this skin.

  11. #50
    Smartphone Navigation Moderator

    quartzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wallachia
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bandidos View Post
    Hello

    Need help whit how to change the size of the menu
    @bandidos

    Change in sys.txt dpi rezolution.

    [rawdisplay]
    dpi=480

    Below you find dpi equivalent
    ldpi = 120 dpi
    mdpi = 160 dpi
    hdpi = 240 dpi
    xhdpi = 320 dpi
    xxhdpi = 480 dpi
    Last edited by quartzo; 13th July 2016 at 05:23.

 

 
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.