Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 295
  1. #141
    Member +
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    So, I had a chance to test the new skin and I found a couple of items I can't seem to correct. looking at the image...

    Spoiler: IMG
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    1.) I can't get rid of the map provider "logo"... even though I have it "turned off" in settings.

    2.) I can't get rid of all the "stoplights" on EVERY corner..... You used to be able to fix this with the ux--> "width_Road_x1.5.zip.... but even that's not working.

    On the PLUS side... the "driveralert" issue seems to be fixed!

    Edit: Spoke to soon. Even though the position of the "driveralert" has been moved, the problem STILL exists whereas the alert pops up when there is ONLY the "street name" at the top, otherwise, if "road signs"(such as over highways/motorways) are at the top, the alert fails to pop up...just hear the ding.
    Last edited by thecrane; 15th October 2016 at 21:14. Reason: correction

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #142
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiokuester View Post
    In order to get of all your voice alerts, make sure that you have all this lines in your dictionary.voice file. Put the translation for your language, and then all the alerts will be able to work.
    Every time when I make a change to the dictionary.voice, many of the TTS functions disabled and cannot be enabled unless the original voice.zip file is restored!!
    How to modify the dictionary.voice successfully? I appreciate your kind help.

    Thank you

  4. #143
    Member +
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    venice
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wshamasneh View Post
    Every time when I make a change to the dictionary.voice, many of the TTS functions disabled and cannot be enabled unless the original voice.zip file is restored!!
    How to modify the dictionary.voice successfully? I appreciate your kind help.

    Thank you
    You've to open, modify , save dictionary.voice with windows PC, using txt, or notepad,or notepad+, maintainig "voice" extension. Not with Android.
    Last edited by Korabi; 15th October 2016 at 12:18.

  5. #144
    Important User Kajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    206

    Default

    The Crane;

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Developers;

    I have a few bugs to report too:
    1) Big Map Provider logo is allways on screen. "map_changer_here_tomtom.zip" selections is working. When I select it, I see a very thin logo on the left of the screen. (And the big Map Provider Logo too) If I use "map_changer_here_tomtom.zip" from 14-09-2016 Big Map Logo is gone and everything is working correctly.
    2) "Speech Update Weather" "Read Out Weather at Destination/Waypoint" and "TEST" in Weather are greyed out.
    3) "weather_ng_pongo.zip" selections are working, but "Weather Service is not starting". So no weather visible in Cockpit.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I also have a problem.

    I use TTS speech and find it is very good and clear.

    The problem i have is, when navigating the next road instruction either says the road twice or repeats the last few letters of the road before the full road name is announced.

    For example:- "In 100 yards turn right on to Stonecot hill Stonecot hill"

    "In 100 yard turn left on to rth Garth road "

    I have replaced the voice file with a different one, and replaced the map with earlier ones. I have also deleted the "phoneme" file.

    It only leaves the "data.zip" file to replace, but with what version?

    I am using HERE maps.

    In different programs, i.e. iGO_Nextgen all of the above replaced files work perfectly.

    Anyone have any ideas and if i need to change the "data.zip" file which one should i use.


    I also agree with the problems highlighted in the previous reply by "Kajoe".
    Last edited by 1franka; 15th October 2016 at 12:01.

  7. #146
    Master fabiokuester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    brazil
    Age
    51
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wshamasneh View Post
    Every time when I make a change to the dictionary.voice, many of the TTS functions disabled and cannot be enabled unless the original voice.zip file is restored!!
    How to modify the dictionary.voice successfully? I appreciate your kind help.

    Thank you
    Just open the voice file with winrar 3.93, change and save the dic. file (in folder i18n), and so the winrar will ask you if you want to save the changes, say yes and it's all.

  8. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1franka View Post
    I also have a problem.

    I use TTS speech and find it is very good and clear.

    The problem i have is, when navigating the next road instruction either says the road twice or repeats the last few letters of the road before the full road name is announced.

    For example:- "In 100 yards turn right on to Stonecot hill Stonecot hill"

    "In 100 yard turn left on to rth Garth road "

    I have replaced the voice file with a different one, and replaced the map with earlier ones. I have also deleted the "phoneme" file.

    It only leaves the "data.zip" file to replace, but with what version?

    I am using HERE maps.

    In different programs, i.e. iGO_Nextgen all of the above replaced files work perfectly.

    Anyone have any ideas and if i need to change the "data.zip" file which one should i use.


    I also agree with the problems highlighted in the previous reply by "Kajoe".


    Has anyone a solution????

  9. #148
    Important User Kajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    206

    Default

    Hi 1Franka

    I have just tested in my version. I have no problems with the dutch voice files. So Data.zip from my version should be good. I have repacked the ux with latest mods for you. Together with data.zip for Israel Gift version and branding. You can download it here:

    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

    If you want the complete working version (Today I had installed it again on Android Car navigation 5.1.1 succesfully) than you have to take the whole version. (Latest ux not included, but you have that here above)
    Try it and let me know if voices are good now.

    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #149
    Member +
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Has anyone a solution????
    Have you tried the TTS voice from this here(UK right?)...

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I have found it to work with ALL Nextgen apks very well. I remember using another TTS voice and I had a somewhat similar problem. It would announce the street as "six one" instead of "sixty first"..... hope it helps.

  11. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrane View Post
    Have you tried the TTS voice from this here(UK right?)...

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I have found it to work with ALL Nextgen apks very well. I remember using another TTS voice and I had a somewhat similar problem. It would announce the street as "six one" instead of "sixty first"..... hope it helps.
    Thanks for your reply.

    But,yes, i have tried that one.

 

 
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.