Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 564
  1. #221
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    638

    Default

    The left is occupied by diricon, speed limit, speed alert, and data fields. Bad idea to use it. Also it's poor user interface design to have buttons separate like that. Think about how you would handle it with one hand, you have to reach from right all the way to the left. Too many buttons in cockpit will cluttered it up. It's not distortion, it's positioning. You play with the .css that I told you to and you will know.
    "You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views." -DrWho

    Do NOT PM me with requests or for fixes to your problem. Post in thread instead. All communications in English only!

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #222
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    638

    hot

    Fan of iGO/Primo will like MiniCompass_o4i because it's a compass on a button that
    1. Show direction to destination as a green triangle
    2. Show compass needle (north is red)
    3. Show degrees from 0(North)-90(East)-180(South)-270(West)
    4. Press to get list of POI's at current location
    5. Long press to jump to Help Nearby menu
    Spoiler: .

    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.


    Note: Enable/Disable it under Extra->Settings (labs.zip). Do not complain about small size!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 16th May 2016 at 22:56.
    "You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views." -DrWho

    Do NOT PM me with requests or for fixes to your problem. Post in thread instead. All communications in English only!

  4. #223
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,608
    Rep Power
    5320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Fan of iGO/Primo will like MiniCompass_o4i because it's a compass on a button

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  5. #224
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    ... You play with the .css that I told you to and you will know.
    I did, my question is which line is responsible for the size of the 2D/3D in the icon?

    Spoiler: Hidden Content
    SPRITE.viewmode_button.2d3d.svg {
    left:30%; top:30%; bottom:45%; right:5; z:70;
    img:(%lua.CockpitMapMode==lua.eCockpitMapMode.Mode_2D ? "ico_Viewmode2D.svg" : %lua.CockpitMapMode==lua.eCockpitMapMode.Mode_2DN ? "ico_Viewmode2DN.svg" : "ico_Viewmode3D.svg" );
    visible:(!%map.primary.camera_settings.overview);
    }

    SPRITE.viewmode_button.overview.svg {
    left:30%; top:32%; bottom:32%; right:5; z:70;
    img:"ico_overview.svg";
    visible:(%map.primary.camera_settings.overview);
    }


    If I could only make 3D/2D bigger, then it would be perfect for me.

    Spoiler: So far result (working in Land and Port)
    image
    If you think I helped you, please add to my reputation

  6. #225
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    638

    Default

    Here is answer to your question
    Spoiler: .

    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    "You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views." -DrWho

    Do NOT PM me with requests or for fixes to your problem. Post in thread instead. All communications in English only!

  7. #226
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Here is answer to your question
    THANK YOU !!!

    I Finally have my button the way I wanted, otherwise I could not live with that, lol

    Do the instructions also apply to other buttons, especially the settings/battery one? And if so, is there a way of making "---" (laid vertically) narrower?
    If you think I helped you, please add to my reputation

  8. #227
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    638

    Default

    Here is the answer to your question again
    Spoiler: .

    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    "You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views." -DrWho

    Do NOT PM me with requests or for fixes to your problem. Post in thread instead. All communications in English only!

  9. #228
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Here is the answer to your question again
    I think I did not make myself clear with "---" . I do not want to rotate it, I just want to make it thinner, so that the battery icon can be bigger and 100% visible in port. Will play around with values.

    Thanks
    If you think I helped you, please add to my reputation

  10. #229
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iVoy View Post
    THANK YOU !!!

    I Finally have my button the way I wanted, otherwise I could not live with that, lol

    Do the instructions also apply to other buttons, especially the settings/battery one? And if so, is there a way of making "---" (laid vertically) narrower?
    When you say "laid vertically" it means rotates. But if your goal is to reduce the width taken by "---" you can
    Spoiler: .

    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 17th May 2016 at 13:38.
    "You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views." -DrWho

    Do NOT PM me with requests or for fixes to your problem. Post in thread instead. All communications in English only!

  11. #230
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    When you say "laid vertically" it means rotates. But if your goal is to reduce the width taken by "---" you can
    Thank you. By 'laid vertically' i meant the looks of the button, here i can only lay them horizontally "---" :-)

    Spoiler: Anyhow, here is my layout
    ffscreen 00003


    Now, will work on landscape a bit :-)


    @o4i
    Could you tell me what variable Z is responsible for?
    And a suggestion, is there a chance of adding to speedometer an option to move digital speed along Y axis (separate options for landscape and portrait)?
    And btw, found a weird bug in the speedometer when trying to get compass inside and align it perfectly.... twice, when getting to position x 35 suddenly the speedometer changed its y position (jumped to the top). It only happened when both speedo and compass were in the true centre. To get rid of the bug needed to start positioning from scratch or speedo would not move along its Y axis
    Last edited by iVoy; 17th May 2016 at 21:39.
    If you think I helped you, please add to my reputation

 

 
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.