My guess is if you see TT maps active in content, that's the one the app is using. When you switch, you should see Here map... Am I wrong?
With a lot of pains in coding and testing (thanks to catymag and iVoy*), I bring you ux/Speedometer_o4i.zip with user's customizations. Access it under Extra Settings->Speedometer (remember it need ux/labs.zip)
1. "Digital Speed Size" set the font size of digital speed (0 will turn it off)
2. "Min Speed to Show" set the minimum speed needed to show speedometer (set to 0 if always)
3. "Show When on Highway" show speedometer when you're on interstate (or when highway mode is activated) For example, if you only want speedometer to appear only when driving on interstate, set Min Speed to Show to high value and when you're on highway (off ramp), it will show and when you enter ramp to exit from highway, it will hide
4. "Landscape Settings" allow the position** and size of speedometer in landscape mode
5. "Portrait Settings" allow the position** and size of speedometer in portrait mode
6. "Face Style" is selecting the background of speedometer
7. "Face Visibility" is setting transparency of 6
8. "Marker Style" is selecting the marking for speedometer (speed and tick marks)
9. "Marker Visibility" is setting transparency of 8
10. "Dial Style" is selecting the needle/pointer of speed
11. "Dial Visibility" is setting transparency of 10
* for testing and not for causing the pains
** x or y positions are broken down to two sliders (by 5 and by 1) and value is depended on the setting of them
Last edited by osiris4isis; 1st May 2016 at 08:16.
Spoiler: Some screens
Hint: A good way to use Face 1 (yellow Stargate style) is to centered it around your car and use with Dial 1...Very cool looking! Also keep your eye out for the Muscle cars edition.
Once again with Catymag help in testing. Here is latest release of ux/LinearCompass_o4i.zip (required ux/labs.zip) which has
1. Position settings for land and port
2. Face style
3. Face visibility
4. Marker visibility
5. Heading style (the center mark)
Spoiler: Linear compass screens
To All Users and Users-To-Be of this skin
As you all know Basar is the only NextGen fully working with no need for any lic or whatsoever, but it looks quite dull in comparison with other already well- developed NG cousins and their skins.
KUDOS to o4i for making such great effort to bring colours to otherwise, let's be honest, depressing app (although fully cracked).
IMHO, I think we should all become more proactive in the further o4i development. How? Simply by:
1. Posting here our wish lists of the future options
2. Giving constant feedback
3. Doing some testing on our own with 'borrowed' ux files so that we can get better understanding of the options, how they work, and whether we truly need them
I personally wish for snappiness of the app, I hope one day it will get as snappy as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thanks goes to Texas, Pongo, Arimi and the crew.
We should also ask other more experienced users for tips on how to achieve full compatibility of their products with Basar.
Only this way we may be of more help in the process of perfecting o4i Basar
I created a new thread in order to get as many data as possible to create a Poll for options we would like to see in the future o4i releases
Spoiler: The thread
Last edited by iVoy; 5th May 2016 at 12:50.
If you think I helped you, please add to my reputation
Here is latest update to LinearCompass, it has
1. Quick Position to put near the area you want (top left, top center, center, bottom center)
2. Landscape Settings for width and position adjustment
3. Portrait Settings for width and position adjustment
4. Face Styles (3 different types)
5. Face Visibility
6. Marker Styles (3 different types)
7. Marker Visibility
8. Heading Styles (3 different types)
"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views." -DrWho
Do NOT PM me with requests or for fixes to your problem. Post in thread instead. All communications in English only!