Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Member +
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Pongo skin.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Important User Kajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    207

    Default

    I like Pongo, because of big speed limit signs. Options and transparancy settings.

  4. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sofia
    Age
    58
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I am using both Arimi and Pongo. Which one is last modified.

  5. #14
    Master nawaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Power _Manifestation
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    103

    Default

    I would love to see junctionview modified from full screen to split screen just like the one we have in Igo Primo.
    thanks Admin

  6. #15
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,608
    Rep Power
    5320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nawaf View Post
    I would love to see junctionview modified from full screen to split screen just like the one we have in Igo Primo.
    thanks Admin
    better to see the road too, better choice.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  7. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Arimi skin + frontzosd black & white

  8. #17
    Important User Kajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    207

    Default

    Pongo for shure. And I like Frontzosd Skin. I only do not like the letters and colors, because letters look on WinCE Double. When Frontzosd Skin would have choice for standard letters and standard colors I would choose Frontzosd skin for shure. Frontzosd is allso allways willing to help in any question. And he is a good listener for requests in skins.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #18
    Important User frontzosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    46
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajoe View Post
    Pongo for shure. And I like Frontzosd Skin. I only do not like the letters and colors, because letters look on WinCE Double. When Frontzosd Skin would have choice for standard letters and standard colors I would choose Frontzosd skin for shure. Frontzosd is allso allways willing to help in any question. And he is a good listener for requests in skins.
    Dear friend Kajoe.

    Thank you for your good words!!

    This feature already exists!

    Delete or rename inside your ux folder the
    frontzosd color . zip And

    Enable frontzod Black & white .zip)
    Rename from frontzosd Black&white. zip-
    To frontzosd Black&white. zip

    Without this (-)

  10. #19
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    athens greece
    Age
    52
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Frontzosd skin because he is try very hard to do the best with his own way.Frontzosd,in Dimka skin of primo we can choose the distance who can see the pois of map,i dont know if it possible in avic but that it is very useful.Thanks for all

  11. #20
    Important User frontzosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    46
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takismi View Post
    Frontzosd skin because he is try very hard to do the best with his own way.Frontzosd,in Dimka skin of primo we can choose the distance who can see the pois of map,i dont know if it possible in avic but that it is very useful.Thanks for all
    Dear friend,
    Thank you!
    The only promise to you is that I will try to make so many things that I can.
    Each time to make _ fix one , other 3 comes in my mind that I must make!
    Thank you for your support!

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.