Everything is working well with the NG software except that when i'm in the Car and BT is on then i cannot hear any directions in Igo, once i turn Off the Car BT i can hear the Navigation instructions.
Would appreciate anyone's help on this problem (-probably something i have to add in the Sys.txt?)
Last edited by ausi; 19th September 2016 at 06:55 AM.
What is Device that you have problem with?......... Note 4F
- What is device screen resolution / what is application (software) resolution in portrait and landscape mode?..... 1440x2560
- Whether the device is rooted or not (For Android based devices)?.....Yes, rooted
- Which version of Android (Or WinCE) ? .......Lolypop 6.0.1
- Which version of the navigation software, exactly?.......basarsoft 659452
- Where the navigation software is (internal / external memory)?......Internal
- Whether the use of the skin (which)??.....No Skin
- something about a specific addition that you may use;......None
- and, finaly, detailed description of a problem.........see above post "No Navigation Sound/Directions when using Car Bluetooth"
I have searched the NG HELP forum but could not find a solution to my problem.
What is conected on bluetooth? Car stereo and phablet? You are transfering music or what?
Anyway first try, for conection, not with builtin Android BT, then with some other. For example Bluetooth File transfer 5.57 apk. Or maybe some other app that can handle multi transfer, and it is bt audio capable. Problem also can be: is your device support it?
I'm not transferring any music or files, all i want to do is to hear the Igo NG Navigation directions through the Car BT system (-or through the Phone while the Car BT is still on).
When i had Igo Primo on the phone i never had this problem.
Is there something in the Sys.txt that i should add to be able to stream the Phone media to the BT of the car?
Thanks for your help.
21/9/16- I have resolved my problem........Thanks for your help.
Last edited by ausi; 21st September 2016 at 04:08 AM.
Hi, can you please say how you resolved this problem?
I have the same problem
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I also have it working on iGo Nextgen however process is little bit convoluted. The only setup that I did is to add navigation_audio_stream=3 to sys.txt under "sound" section.
In the my car (VW) phone automatically connects to builtin Bluetooth vw phone device however BT Audio is not being available or connected before player on the phone is started. So first start some song on the phone, then connect BT Audio, pause the song, start iGo and sound will go via radio.
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk