Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zorantoma View Post
    Yes, it is working.
    can you press it and make a screenshot please? thank you

    Sent from my Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    maribor
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    can you press it and make a screenshot please? thank you

    Sent from my Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk

    Spoiler: screen
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #13
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    hmm in Greece this doesn't work.

    @Greekpilot

    this is what it's not up to date that you say? this what we don't have license? the TMC HISTORY?

    this is the tmc file in content folder that we don't have license?

    Spoiler: screen
    74f044ec2fa6039a62565c7a7f9456f9


    Sent from my Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk
    Last edited by fuorigioco1981; 1st February 2016 at 19:59.

  5. #14
    Member + GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    hmm in Greece this doesn't work.

    @Greekpilot

    this is what it's not up to date that you say? this what we don't have license? the TMC HISTORY?

    this is the tmc file in content folder that we don't have license?

    Sent from my Zopo speed plus 7 via tapatalk
    Yes, this is the file and it is from 2011, as you can see. BUT, the clock button you are asking for, works and refers to ONLINE history. Locate a road with usually heavy traffic, like Panepistimiou street for example. Then play with the day and the indicator and you can see different colours, according to particular day's traffic

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  6. #15
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    So the files tmc_online.zip and tmc.zip in ux folder work and the tmc file in content/tmc dont work because we dont have license?

    I tried with leoforos athinon but clock don't work!

    this is my tmc sys entries!

    [tmc.src.http]
    enabled="1"

    [http]
    enabled=1
    can_use_native_api=0

    [tmc-http]
    enabled=1
    profile_name="nng-igo-tmc-jci"
    profile_version=2
    udp.enabled=0

    [naviextras]
    boot_service_address="http://zippy.naviextras.com/services/index/rest"

    what should I change/ add to have the clock tmc icon working?








    Spoiler: screen
    174d6e7522955ee38b9b9467cfce690f



    look option tmc history is NOT active!

    Spoiler: screen
    ed33f686d23680932e92483232510377
    Last edited by fuorigioco1981; 1st February 2016 at 20:43.

  7. #16
    Member + GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Spoiler: pic
    228a39f4336619c645548e0d31e3584a


    Strange. Same road and history works fine. I have the same settings in my sys

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk
    Last edited by catymag; 2nd February 2016 at 01:39. Reason: spoiler please!

  8. #17
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekPilot View Post

    Strange. Same road and history works fine. I have the same settings in my sys

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk
    what tmc ux you use?and do you have the tmc file in content/tmc folder?( i still have it there)

  9. #18
    Member + GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    what tmc ux you use?and do you have the tmc file in content/tmc folder?( i still have it there)
    I have tmc file on content/tmc but it is relevant. I am using arimi's tmc, of course, as you know

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

  10. #19
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    athens
    Age
    45
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekPilot View Post
    I have tmc file on content/tmc but it is relevant. I am using arimi's tmc, of course, as you know

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk
    tried armis tmc too but tmc HISTORY option and the clock icon dont work!what about license for tmc?which you have to check mine?

  11. #20
    Member + GreekPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuorigioco1981 View Post
    tried armis tmc too but tmc HISTORY option and the clock icon dont work!what about license for tmc?which you have to check mine?
    W910R_Primo_FEU+RU@10Q3_(TMC,_CAR,_D...PH)_Alpine.lyc

    Pioneer_Primo_NA_1404_HM_ExtPOI_ExtPOST_TMC_DEM_HNR_TTS_JV_CAR_NF_NX290DUC.lyc

    Pioneer_Primo_FEU_14Q2_HM_ExtPOI_AP_ExtPOST_TMC_DEM_HNR_TTS_JV_CAR_3D_NF_NX289AEU5.lyc

    Check for these three from post #153 at Collection of Licenses subforum

    Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.