@jtrosky Using testsound trick is nice but be careful because you want to test what the map engine is returning. It might be returning "1 st" instead of "1st"
I've been trying to installed multiple VocalizerEx voices and getting some strange result.
0. None of the compact voices work
1. For some set of voices (ex: English, Canadian French, Mexican Spanish) it seems to work ok
2. But when I added Russian to the mix, I get problem like VocalizerEx engine doesn't see voice and I can't select it.
3. If I remove Russian voice, I still can't select the other voices.
4. If I remove all the voices and add only English, I can now select it.
5. If I add any other voices, I can't select it.
6. Finally, if I move all of the voices under VocalizerEx directory to VocalizerEx/New Folder, and select a voice file inside iGO that uses any previous installed VocalizerEx voices (even when it's under the New Folder diretory), it will work! What the hell?