Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: car stereo

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default car stereo

    Hi
    want to ask if anyone can help me
    I bought the stereo to my car with android 4.2.2
    stereo is GA5150 Android Car DVD GPS special for BMW E46
    I was wondering is it possible to install iGO primo to the stereo
    and how do you install this can someone help me

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    iGO&Becker Moderator

    Korabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    Hi
    want to ask if anyone can help me
    I bought the stereo to my car with android 4.2.2
    stereo is GA5150 Android Car DVD GPS special for BMW E46
    I was wondering is it possible to install iGO primo to the stereo
    and how do you install this can someone help me
    yes you can install iGO Primo basarsoft [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabi View Post
    yes you can install iGO Primo basarsoft [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks Korabi, I'll try them and see how it goes
    wondering which file should be run first sys_changed or sys_not_changed
    thanks

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabi View Post
    yes you can install iGO Primo basarsoft [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hello Korabi, I've tried to run this but it's something that I miss
    here's how it is when I run igo

    "Missing or incomplete folder:/data/data/com.basarsoft.igo.javaclient/content/lang"

    what am I missing

    I have done this on the external sd card I have added map with IGO
    in the folder IGO I have added a map Sweden, then there
    basarsoft_android_2.4
    basarsoft_poi_android_2.4
    branding
    data
    iGO_Turkey_9.6.29.431282_sys_changed.apk
    igs
    I when run iGo then created map with licens and sys
    in the sys txt this as follows:

    [device]
    devtype_fallback_to_model=1

    [android]
    ;fullscreen=1
    ;tablet=0
    ;has_physical_home_button=1
    ;select audio stream
    ; 0-STREAM_VOICE_CALL, 1-STREAM_SYSTEM, 2-STREAM_RING, 3-STREAM_MUSIC, 4-STREAM_ALARM, 5-STREAM_NOTIFICATION
    ;navigation_audio_stream=4
    create_sdcard_dir=0

    [interface]
    ;vga=1 ; for full HD
    skin="ui_android"
    capture_to_jpeg=1
    extra_settings=1
    save_checksum=0
    maxzoom2d=6000000
    ;show_scroll_button=1
    ;show_glonass=1

    is there anything I should change the sys here to get started it

  6. #5
    iGO&Becker Moderator

    Korabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    Hello Korabi, I've tried to run this but it's something that I miss
    here's how it is when I run igo

    "Missing or incomplete folder:/data/data/com.basarsoft.igo.javaclient/content/lang"

    what am I missing

    I have done this on the external sd card I have added map with IGO
    in the folder IGO I have added a map Sweden, then there
    basarsoft_android_2.4
    basarsoft_poi_android_2.4
    branding
    data
    iGO_Turkey_9.6.29.431282_sys_changed.apk
    igs
    I when run iGo then created map with licens and sys
    in the sys txt this as follows:

    [device]
    devtype_fallback_to_model=1

    [android]
    ;fullscreen=1
    ;tablet=0
    ;has_physical_home_button=1
    ;select audio stream
    ; 0-STREAM_VOICE_CALL, 1-STREAM_SYSTEM, 2-STREAM_RING, 3-STREAM_MUSIC, 4-STREAM_ALARM, 5-STREAM_NOTIFICATION
    ;navigation_audio_stream=4
    create_sdcard_dir=0

    [interface]
    ;vga=1 ; for full HD
    skin="ui_android"
    capture_to_jpeg=1
    extra_settings=1
    save_checksum=0
    maxzoom2d=6000000
    ;show_scroll_button=1
    ;show_glonass=1

    is there anything I should change the sys here to get started it
    try in the internal memory or in sdcard mod ART from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] post #5
    Last edited by Korabi; 30th November 2014 at 18:37.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabi View Post
    try in the internal memory or in sdcard mod ART from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] post #5
    thanks, will try it tomorrow,
    I have to delete the (Turkey_9.6.29.431282_sys_changed) and run the ART TEST or it is not needed

    thanks

  8. #7
    iGO&Becker Moderator

    Korabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    thanks, will try it tomorrow,
    I have to delete the (Turkey_9.6.29.431282_sys_changed) and run the ART TEST or it is not needed

    thanks
    you can delete all data and Turkey_9.6.29.431282_sys_changed.after you install ART -apk. and you read in post# 1 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] how to do

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabi View Post
    you can delete all data and Turkey_9.6.29.431282_sys_changed.after you install ART -apk. and you read in post# 1 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] how to do
    Hi Korabi
    would say I have succeeded with iGO turkey_9-6-29-431282
    but I need map for Europe is not a map of igo

  10. #9
    iGO&Becker Moderator

    Korabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    602
    Rep Power
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    Hi Korabi
    would say I have succeeded with iGO turkey_9-6-29-431282
    but I need map for Europe is not a map of igo
    The map Europe you nedded is for iGO, because this software is iGO android.here we have two maps HERE(navteq) 2014 Q2 Europe And Tomtom Teleatlas 2014.06 for Europe.you can find these in iGO Maps .

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabi View Post
    The map Europe you nedded is for iGO, because this software is iGO android.here we have two maps HERE(navteq) 2014 Q2 Europe And Tomtom Teleatlas 2014.06 for Europe.you can find these in iGO Maps .
    ok thanks but do you have any link

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.