Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: car stereo

  1. #11
    Important User

    maury22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    790
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    Look here for>> Here-Navteq Q2 2014 or 06 2014 TomTom Maps

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maury22 View Post
    Look here for>> Here-Navteq Q2 2014 or 06 2014 TomTom Maps

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    thanks maury22,
    want to ask you how can I add more languages in igo Swedish example , I want to add
    it is not in the igo,there are only English and Russian

  4. #13
    iGO&Becker Moderator

    Korabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    thanks maury22,
    want to ask you how can I add more languages in igo Swedish example , I want to add
    it is not in the igo,there are only English and Russian
    go in content\lang and put your swedish language.after in igo settings you can select your language
    Last edited by Korabi; 2nd December 2014 at 00:19.

  5. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabi View Post
    go in content\lang and put your swedish language.after in igo settings you can select your language


    thanks Korabi but in content\lang finishing just three languages
    English-uk
    Lithuanian
    Russian
    I must add Swedish in content \ lang

  6. #15
    iGO&Becker Moderator

    Korabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    thanks Korabi but in content\lang finishing just three languages
    English-uk
    Lithuanian
    Russian
    I must add Swedish in content \ lang
    Yes ,you can add swedish and delete English, Lithuanian and russian if you want. the voice in content\voice
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by Korabi; 2nd December 2014 at 12:39.

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabi View Post
    Yes ,you can add swedish and delete English, Lithuanian and russian if you want. the voice in content\voice
    thanks Korabi

  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    thanks Korabi
    Hello Korabi, have problems with map
    have downloaded this map HERE Q2 2014 and put it in the iGO folder
    but when I put the sd card it says "map files can not be found"
    so here I have made created folder and this whole HERE 2014 Q2 has put in the folder
    and then the folder added in the iGO folder and it does not work
    what should I do to get started map

  9. #18
    iGO&Becker Moderator

    Korabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    Hello Korabi, have problems with map
    have downloaded this map HERE Q2 2014 and put it in the iGO folder
    but when I put the sd card it says "map files can not be found"
    so here I have made created folder and this whole HERE 2014 Q2 has put in the folder
    and then the folder added in the iGO folder and it does not work
    what should I do to get started map
    you have in content\map the Sweden.fbl extention?
    64zEaO9

  10. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabi View Post
    you have in content\map the Sweden.fbl extention?
    64zEaO9
    yes it is, wait, you should put the map in the folder (content)
    ok now i understand, will test it tomorrow and see how will it go

    thank you very much Korabi

  11. #20
    iGO&Becker Moderator

    Korabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mucha71 View Post
    yes it is, wait, you should put the map in the folder (content)
    ok now i understand, will test it tomorrow and see how will it go

    thank you very much Korabi
    the path is folder iGO\ folder content\ folder map . your map inside map folder.regards

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.