Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. #21
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajoe View Post
    Hi Zervdim

    I have tested the voice. I only had this voice in Voice folder. But Voice is not recognised. I am sorry it is not working in my Nextgen WinCE version.

    A big sorry, I have in download file :
    Voice_TTS-Pro-WinCE-Loquendo7-DutchNL-Saskia-zervdim-v.9.282.Ph.zip
    This LTTS7 Dutch for WinCE that's why voice is not recognised!

    This voice needed:
    Voice_TTS-Pro-WinCE-Loquendo7-DutchNL-Saskia-zervdim-NG-v.9.289.Ph

    You will get PM (Avic with nextgen WinCE 9.19.2.543580) what I am using ...... for testing...
    BTW using voice Saskia from PM then you can have Saskia in all known nextgen WinCE.....test it.


    EDIT:
    I can't send to you PM, IS FULL, please clear it...
    or try to set only the voice for NextGen Saskia from here:
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by zervdim; 12th April 2016 at 14:35.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #22
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    The Nuance working fine for me but roadsigns are not spoken ... someone else working here ?

  4. #23
    Important User Kajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zervdim View Post
    A big sorry, I have in download file :
    Voice_TTS-Pro-WinCE-Loquendo7-DutchNL-Saskia-zervdim-v.9.282.Ph.zip
    This LTTS7 Dutch for WinCE that's why voice is not recognised!

    This voice needed:
    Voice_TTS-Pro-WinCE-Loquendo7-DutchNL-Saskia-zervdim-NG-v.9.289.Ph

    You will get PM (Avic with nextgen WinCE 9.19.2.543580) what I am using ...... for testing...
    BTW using voice Saskia from PM then you can have Saskia in all known nextgen WinCE.....test it.


    EDIT:
    I can't send to you PM, IS FULL, please clear it...
    or try to set only the voice for NextGen Saskia from here:
    -= Hidden Content =-



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Message box is empty again. You can send it now. I was ill yesterday.

    Hi Zervdim

    I have tested it again with your other voice "Voice_TTS-Pro-WinCE-Loquendo7-DutchNL-Saskia-zervdim-NG-v.9.289.Ph", but it is still not recognised.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snotmann View Post
    The Nuance working fine for me but roadsigns are not spoken ... someone else working here ?
    Roadsigns voice is working in my version.
    Last edited by catymag; 13th April 2016 at 13:46. Reason: merged 3 consecutive posts, please you can edit your posts and multiquote posts.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. #24
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajoe View Post
    Hi Zervdim

    I have tested it again with your other voice "Voice_TTS-Pro-WinCE-Loquendo7-DutchNL-Saskia-zervdim-NG-v.9.289.Ph", but it is still not recognised.
    You have PM! with ready edition...

  6. #25
    Important User Kajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zervdim View Post
    You have PM! with ready edition...
    Hi Zervdim;

    I have tested your version again with extra files you have sended to me and all worked fantastic now.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #26
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajoe View Post
    Roadsigns voice is working in my version.
    With the Nuance engine ? The direction and so an is spoken fine but speedcams and raodsigns not ...
    The problem is with your version my nx501e says no more sound

  8. #27
    Important User Kajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snotmann View Post
    With the Nuance engine ? The direction and so an is spoken fine but speedcams and raodsigns not ...
    The problem is with your version my nx501e says no more sound
    Hi Snotmann

    I had the same problem with speedcams. I solved it by using sys.txt from my WinCE version. Now everything works perfect.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    My system is working fine, except, the "welcome" and "bye" sound is no longer showing in the menu.

    If i remove the TTSPro_zervdim file from the UX folder and replace it with the original TTSPro file they are then working.

  10. #29
    Important User Kajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1franka View Post
    My system is working fine, except, the "welcome" and "bye" sound is no longer showing in the menu.

    If i remove the TTSPro_zervdim file from the UX folder and replace it with the original TTSPro file they are then working.
    I have tested it in my system. Welcome and Bye is still selectable and working.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. #30
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Ok ... is there a possiblity to get the latest Loquendo7 files ? I would try it out with my Nextgen on Clarion NX501N.
    I use the Loquendo7 until now with best results in reaction and quality so this would be my prefered TTS engine

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.