Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hi,
    You say to first delete from your device loading.zip file. I have different versions of iGO and for all I try I can't find this file anywhere. Where exactly is it? What if it's not there? I'm using Avic and the Avic Pioneer logo is still there.

    Regards.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TedMartin View Post
    Hi,
    You say to first delete from your device loading.zip file. I have different versions of iGO and for all I try I can't find this file anywhere. Where exactly is it? What if it's not there? I'm using Avic and the Avic Pioneer logo is still there.

    Regards.
    I am not sure which version of skin you are using but for Avic do the following:
    Find in ux folder file called:the_skin_ari_avicsync.zip
    Copy this file to your PC....
    Download the following:
    GET
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.



    and RE-Write it to your device inside folder UX
    Copy any loading.zip you like and paste it , inside folder UX.
    Run software....

  4. #13
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zervdim View Post
    I am not sure which version of skin you are using but for Avic do the following:
    Find in ux folder file called:the_skin_ari_avicsync.zip
    Copy this file to your PC....
    Download the following:
    GET
    -= Hidden Content =-



    and RE-Write it to your device inside folder UX
    Copy any loading.zip you like and paste it , inside folder UX.
    Run software....
    Hi,
    Thanks for that. I am at the moment using Smooth skin for AVIC bi frontzosd. I've tried what you say but am still getting the Avic Pioneer logo at startup.

  5. #14
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    706

    Default

    Ok!

    Try by yourself, if you still have problem post back!

    Download winrar.393 (this is what I am using for years):
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    1.Copy winrar.exe to your PC desktop, double click winrar.393 to install it.
    2.copy file :pioneer_mobile_skin.zip (you can find this file inside ux you are using) to your PC.
    3.Double click mouse (do not unzip this ux-simply with double click you can see inside ux-file, you can delete-modify-save changes) in file pioneer_mobile_skin.zip ...and then go to :
    pioneer_mobile_skin.zip\ui_nextgen\res\the_dark\ open each resolution and delete files:
    loading_landscape.bmp and loading_portrait.bmp, confirm each delete, do it for each resolution and then copy ux-file:
    pioneer_mobile_skin.zip copy back to your device.

    Copy into your device and a loading you like and
    Last edited by zervdim; 31st May 2016 at 18:30.

  6. #15
    Important User

    zervdim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salonica
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    706

    Default

    If you are using the last one :Smooth skin for Avic V7
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Here it's ready ux-pioneer for you mobile_skin.zip ...(I have delete loading_landscape.bmp and loading_portrait.bmp)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Overwrite this .zip file to folder ux in your device!

  7. #16
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hi,
    Thanks for all your advice. It's really appreciated but the tablet now comes out with an error:
    "User interface resolution (1280x800) is not supported or compatible skin can not be found. Exiting application."
    I'll have to stick with my original skin which at least works! I'm using a Samsung Tab 3 (SM-T310) with android version 4.2.2. Again I thank you for your time trying to help.
    Regards.

  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hoogerheide
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    @ TedMartin

    Inside te UX Folder you probably see the avicsync_nextgen zip file ? if so, you disable ( To disable, put --- behind it, avicsync_nextgen.zip--- ) or delete this file.
    Than you ad 1 of the loading zip files you like in the same UX folder, and now it should work.

  9. #18
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo Palinckx View Post
    @ TedMartin

    Inside te UX Folder you probably see the avicsync_nextgen zip file ? if so, you disable ( To disable, put --- behind it, avicsync_nextgen.zip--- ) or delete this file.
    Than you ad 1 of the loading zip files you like in the same UX folder, and now it should work.
    No, this file is not inside the UX folder. The one I have is pioneer_mobile_skin.zip and I get the above error.
    Regards.

  10. #19
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TedMartin View Post
    No, this file is not inside the UX folder. The one I have is pioneer_mobile_skin.zip and I get the above error.
    Regards.
    I've disabled the pioneer_mobile_skin.zip and added a loading zip file and finally it's working. I'm sure there must be another way of achieving this. Thanks to all who helped.
    Regards.

  11. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Earth, USA, wandering.
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TedMartin View Post
    I've disabled the pioneer_mobile_skin.zip and added a loading zip file and finally it's working. I'm sure there must be another way of achieving this. Thanks to all who helped.
    Regards.
    I had to actually delete the pioneer files and add a loading to work.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.