Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Master nawaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Power _Manifestation
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    103

    nextgen Nice looking scheme and gfx for NextGen

    Ultimate scheme and gfx for iGo NextGen:
    tested on NOTE4 and Looks prity good
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Master nawaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Power _Manifestation
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    103

    Default

    gfx for 1920x1080 and up devices
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #3
    Member +
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    How did you get the map to lay flatter so more sky shows? I've looked all over the site for an answer, but I can't find a clear response. I'm using Avic Nextgen and have used both default and pongo's skin with no luck. Is there a sys.txt or program setting that I have to check?

    BTW: I'm using skinchanger so the "ux folder" is original for both skins.

    Any response is welcomed!
    Last edited by thecrane; 26th January 2016 at 07:36.

  5. #4
    Important User

    osiris4isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farside of the Sun
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrane View Post
    How did you get the map to lay flatter so more sky shows? I've looked all over the site for an answer, but I can't find a clear response. I'm using Avic Nextgen and have used both default and pongo's skin with no luck. Is there a sys.txt or program setting that I have to check?

    Any response is welcomed!
    Here you go:
    Spoiler: .

    Long press on the 3D icon at top right, it will cycle between: near, normal, far viewing. A short press will cycle between: 2D, 2D North, 3D
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    You can control how much tilt and zoom under: Setting->Navigation View->Map Appearance->Enabled user settings[on]
    Pick "Tilt the map" and set what you want
    Pick "Speed control zoom and tilt" and set what you want
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 26th January 2016 at 07:56.

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Do we need some kind of apk to install this scheme on ? Thank you

  7. #6
    Master nawaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Power _Manifestation
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsam View Post
    Do we need some kind of apk to install this scheme on ? Thank you
    Just un-rar schemes Ultimate.rar and you will end up with a folder that contains schemes Fast Ultimate (Day) and Fast Ultimate (Night), copy them and place them in:
    iGO_Avic > content > scheme

    start iGO_Avic and change the day map colors and night map colors from map Appearance in Navigation View to the newely pasted ones.

    that is it.

    cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nawaf; 26th January 2016 at 21:28.

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thank a lot

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    35
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    where to copy gfx files in WinCE ?

  10. #9
    Master nawaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Power _Manifestation
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plikmuny View Post
    where to copy gfx files in WinCE ?
    for now I do not have wince to test, but If your device resolution correspond to any of the above, you can try one of two ways:
    1- Un-rar the gfx file and place it inside the igo folder.
    2- Un-rar the gfx file and place it inside the data file without extracting.
    In theory both ways would work, and it is up to you to try but make sure to back up your data file before testing.
    Good luck

  11. #10
    Member +
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Here you go:
    Spoiler: .

    Long press on the 3D icon at top right, it will cycle between: near, normal, far viewing. A short press will cycle between: 2D, 2D North, 3D
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    You can control how much tilt and zoom under: Setting->Navigation View->Map Appearance->Enabled user settings[on]
    Pick "Tilt the map" and set what you want
    Pick "Speed control zoom and tilt" and set what you want
    That did the trick! and using the other options in "map appearance" it's perfect! now.

    Thanx again for the help.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.