Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    Important User dansidrago's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    234

    Default

    You have to add this lines in your sys.txt:

    Spoiler: lines
    [hnr]
    ignored_missing_country_ids=*

    [route]
    hnr_ignored_missing_country_ids=*

    Regards,
    dansidragos

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dansidrago View Post
    You have to add this lines in your sys.txt:

    Spoiler: lines
    [hnr]
    ignored_missing_country_ids=*

    [route]
    hnr_ignored_missing_country_ids=*

    Regards,
    dansidragos
    I know for this, but if you have too little RAM memory without working hnr files you cant calculate long routes! I need working HNR!
    Which map is mising?

  4. #23
    Important User D.I.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Globe
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    360

    Default

    This instruction in the sys.txt are not canceling the usage of HNR, just ignoring the missing country to not be shown in red.
    ----------------------------
    Enjoy,

    D.I.I.


  5. #24
    Important User

    maury22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    793
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usersecu View Post
    I know for this, but if you have too little RAM memory without working hnr files you cant calculate long routes! I need working HNR!
    Which map is mising?


    YEAH !

    How we can know which yuor map is missing ??

    Compare your maps with this list.....:
    Spoiler: Maps list
    Albania
    Andorra
    Austria
    Belarus
    Belgium
    Bulgaria
    Czech_Republic
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Gibraltar
    Iceland
    Ireland
    Italy
    Latvia
    Latvia
    Liechtenstein
    Lithuania
    Luxembourg
    Malta
    Monaco
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Romania
    Russia
    San_Marino
    Serbia
    Slovakia
    Slovenia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Ukraine
    United_Kingdom
    Vatican_City

  6. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maury22 View Post
    YEAH !

    How we can know which yuor map is missing ??

    Compare your maps with this list.....:
    Spoiler: Maps list
    Albania
    Andorra
    Austria
    Belarus
    Belgium
    Bulgaria
    Czech_Republic
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Gibraltar
    Iceland
    Ireland
    Italy
    Latvia
    Latvia
    Liechtenstein
    Lithuania
    Luxembourg
    Malta
    Monaco
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Romania
    Russia
    San_Marino
    Serbia
    Slovakia
    Slovenia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Ukraine
    United_Kingdom
    Vatican_City
    I use map from torrent in post #17, something is wrong, wrong hnr or wrong version some map for ee!

  7. #26
    Important User dansidrago's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    234

    Default

    I use the same files ... I uploaded the torrent ... and everything works fine!
    Nothing is missing!
    Just add those lines in your sys.txt!
    Everybody tells yo that but you don't want to listen ...

  8. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by dansidrago View Post
    I use the same files ... I uploaded the torrent ... and everything works fine!
    Nothing is missing!
    Just add those lines in your sys.txt!
    Everybody tells yo that but you don't want to listen ...
    I tested Here 2014.q2 and q1 and hnr working fine without this line in sys, but with tt 2014.06hnr for ee is red (for we hnr working).

    OK, you win, I will add this line to SYS for HNR files!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,167
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usersecu View Post

    OK, you win,
    Are you sure? Or you, then no thanks given , and no entrance to greet us in the "house"

  10. #29
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    France
    Age
    46
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Use HERE Europe Map, nothing is missing, map are better than TomTom and HNR works

  11. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nyky View Post
    Are you sure? Or you, then no thanks given , and no entrance to greet us in the "house"
    Sorry, my mistake. Now is fixed.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.