HERE allows you to search, navigate or get directions around the world — even without an Internet connection. Simply save our interactive maps to your phone or tablet and they’ll continue to work for you offline, wherever you are.
With HERE you’ll have a map for every moment. Find restaurants and shops in your area and make spontaneous plans with your friends by sharing your location privately via Glympse. Or prepare for a future trip by personalising maps with all the places you’d like to explore as soon as you arrive. You can even check out ratings and reviews from Trip Advisor, Lonely Planet and more.
Wherever you travel by car, you’ll have offline access to world-class navigation with turn-by-turn voice directions. You’ll even get live traffic and public transport information, so you can always find the quickest way.
Here’s how you can experience your world in new, exciting ways:
• Always know where you’re going: Turn-by-turn drive and walk voice guidance even without an Internet connection.
• Maps that always work for you: Interactive maps of more than 100 countries that you can save and continue to use offline.
• Choose the fastest transport option: Integrated public transport maps, directions and information for more than 800 cities in more than 40 countries.
• Avoid delays: Real-time traffic and road closure information in more than 40 countries around the world.
• Plan trips before you go: Personalise maps from your phone or here.com and store all the places you’d like see for when you get there.
• Meet friends here and there: Glympse lets you share your location and what time you’ll get there by SMS or email.
- Added support for Vietnamese language
- Can now be installed on smartphones with Intel processors
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You have to navigate to get to the good.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Password for my files: gpspower.net Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me. Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600
I'm using the Here maps on Xperia P with custom rom of 4.4.4.
I really want to know how much distance I travelled, but cannot believe the car's speedo because of the errors involved.
I found one option in Here maps -> Display -> Tracking -> Distance travelled. But when I select this, I did not see this value being displayed in the HERE maps.
Can any one tell me how it can be displayed ?
Distance driven is only available when you are "tracking" (just driving around with the app running and no active route or destination)
When you are "navigating" an active route and have set a destination this info is transformed to Distance to Go.