Nuvi 3950LMT (first GPS hardware device device), no that impressive..
TomTom one xl
Smartphone Sony Xperia Z: TomTom App, ApeMap App, GEarth App, GMaps App
1. Garmin Quest 2
2. Garmin Streetpilot 2720
1. OnePlusOne - with Sygic and OsmAnd
Only TomTom XL IQroutes.
Never owned a pure standalone GPS unit. Only used my smartphone ones. I am recently considering getting ones for when I hike, drive or am out of range of cell towers. I use some offline maps which work ok but I think having a good dedicated GPS could over better level of security. Travel nurse here so I move every few months.
Currently using Oneplus one with Map.Me and Here maps for no data situations. Currently Looking at the Inreach, Montana series and such for travel gps/car back nav and eneral travel backup as well as occasional hiking assistance.
New forum user. Nice to meet everyone.
1) Harmann Kardon 810 [ebay], (+) Fernbedienung, (-) Karten von 2006
2) NavGear RS43 , (+) Preis, (-) Display & Helligkeit
3) Medion P4440 , (+) Microphon, (-) Spiegelung Display
4) Falk Neo 550 , (+) Kabellos wie Becker, (-) kein TMC bei Primo
5) Wayteq 980BT , (+) 800x480, (-) externer TMC
Last edited by thyk; 15th September 2015 at 10:14.
1- Garmin Montana for treeking
2- Garmin 760 in my car
3- XGPS150 to use with my Ipad and aAir Nav Pro software
4- Samsung Android phone